A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: combinestrider17
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 25, 2013 03:55 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Just some guy...

Post Statistics
combinestrider17 has contributed to 3 posts out of 469499 total posts (0.00%) in 2,333 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jul 25, 2013 03:55 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Quote: --- Original message by: Heath Jok
But, seriously though, what has overcome you idiots to make you think forcing people to use OS to play your maps is a good idea? You're only limiting who's willing/capable to develop or play your "finest work", which BTW, is a mod of an existing single player. Is it really so hard to develop your own levels? You can't use the excuse of wanting to seamlessly use the old UI, since you so stubbornly insist to force OS upon people, you might as well design your own UI that far surpasses the UUI.

Lets see some real good reasons why OS is needed. Make me want it.

And teh lag. Why are you making so many walls of text? Don't you have a life? Nobody reads what you typed in those walls of text and from what my quick skim told me, you don't have anything interesting to talk about anyway. Just stop.

Stop plugging Halomods into every post. Even Dennis hates it and he's an old prune. Nobody likes your site, it's gay and aids.

Please stop being ignorent, if you've read about the features of this project you would know they would not be able to implement half of the unique and intresting features that will be included in this mod. There, you have a reason now stop complaining about it please.
Edited by combinestrider17 on Jul 25, 2013 at 03:56 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Takedown: Project Lawson Jul 23, 2013 11:03 AM (Total replies: 713)

Maybe he just has the ability to be calm in very dangerous situations like Chief. He is a spartan after all.

Halo CE General Discussion » Takedown: Project Lawson Jul 21, 2013 10:03 AM (Total replies: 713)

THis was really great Matthew, the only issues I had had were a few too many cutscenes in the beginning taking control away from me and the fact that Mass Effect music was used so much. It doesn't sound as fitting as Halo music to me. Still an awesome level though!
Edited by combinestrider17 on Jul 21, 2013 at 10:29 AM

Time: Sun December 8, 2019 4:20 PM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website