A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: cantacacca
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 6, 2013 09:03 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Fire to pigeons!!! Die!!!!
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
cantacacca has contributed to 8 posts out of 469511 total posts (0.00%) in 2,336 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » BlindWolf (Working in progress!) Sep 6, 2013 09:01 PM (Total replies: 235)

Did you make it with Spore?

Halo CE General Discussion » [Project] Halo CE on CryEngine 3 Jul 22, 2013 05:01 AM (Total replies: 103)

I think Intel integrated video is an affront to all notebook and portable devices. It's sucks and I'll never buy a PC with Intel graphics, at least a notebook must have an AMD Radeon HD 5450 or a nvidia 420gt , not Intel.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Project] Halo CE on CryEngine 3 Jul 21, 2013 03:51 PM (Total replies: 103)

ok, i'll do it myself... lol

Halo CE General Discussion » [Project] Halo CE on CryEngine 3 Jul 21, 2013 05:28 AM (Total replies: 103)

Quote: --- Original message by: Third Rate Gamer

Quote: --- Original message by: cantacacca
Ok, my problem is that my PC can't reach the stables 60FPS on the first CMT SPV3 release... I think that Halo CE is becoming old and 'unstable' with new hardwares...

Build a better computer then you scrub and stop buying EA products.
Edited by Third Rate Gamer on Jul 20, 2013 at 07:00 PM

I've an AMD Phenom II x4 3.2ghz and a 560GTX and 8gb of ram... I think my pc is too great for gaming, but will be replaced next year. It's strange that my PC has problem with CMT SPV3. No?
I've no problems with other games.
PS. I've only the CryEngine 3, i hate EA products XD

So, my idea is make a mod for CryEngine with Halo gameplay style(shields, melee,radar,HUD ecc...) and with the common Halo CE's characters and objects. Only this, a starter kit maybe.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Project] Halo CE on CryEngine 3 Jul 20, 2013 06:17 PM (Total replies: 103)

Ok, my problem is that my PC can't reach the stables 60FPS on the first CMT SPV3 release... I think that Halo CE is becoming old and 'unstable' with new hardwares...

Halo CE General Discussion » [Project] Halo CE on CryEngine 3 Jul 20, 2013 06:11 PM (Total replies: 103)

but we need a version with default assets and with HaloMaps.org official support :)

Halo CE General Discussion » [Project] Halo CE on CryEngine 3 Jul 20, 2013 06:07 PM (Total replies: 103)

Hi HaloMaps users... Why don't a Halo CE port to CryEngine 3? We will have some advantages:
-A phisical engine
-A new AI management
-High quality textures and effects
-Directx 11 support.
-More quality on models.
-C++
-A new server client
-A major use of resources
-Support of multi-core cpus
-More RAM and 64Bit if necessary
-Google Sketchup , Blender , new 3DS Max and more.
- HD Audio.
-terrain engine
-BIG, VERY BIG scenerarios and more objects.
But disavantages:
-A PC with medium hardware(No older hardware than 2008, minimum a 8800gt)
-At last 2gb of RAM
-New 3ds Max versions.
-Time to lear it.
So, it is a very big upgrade to make a new and free game engine , and more quality maps.
What do you think?
(PS. It's illegal? We can use fan-made default assets)

Time: Wed December 11, 2019 6:13 PM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website