A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Lion Knucklehead
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 24, 2013 12:55 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Lion Knucklehead has contributed to 2 posts out of 469376 total posts (0.00%) in 2,276 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Major Sapien problem, help needed ASAP Jul 24, 2013 12:55 AM (Total replies: 5)

I guess so but thank you for your help, and I figured it was corrupt badly too.

And for everyone else, thank you for the help also.

And I don't have or know what an Xfire is. Sorry.

Halo CE General Discussion » Major Sapien problem, help needed ASAP Jul 23, 2013 05:43 AM (Total replies: 5)

Approximately 2 or 3 weeks ago, I downloaded, installed, the Halo Editing Kit and opened the Sapien program. And it all worked properly without any problems.

And now earlier last week, when I opened a map and the whole sky (except the Halo ring scenery) is missing! The sky for EVERY single map is in a motioned, black and white Tetris themed sky! And now I can't open up Bloodgulch and a few other maps as well at all. And also, a few texts shows up saying that a couple Cyborg ui tags don't have "stencil groups" or something. I have no clue what any of that means or what the Hell is going on.

After this, I've had to reinstalled Halo Editing Kit about 3 times and all of the same problems occur!

But what I have noticed is that the original file size for the program is 277 mb, and what I see is that my computer is only downloading about 260 mb of it EVERY time. I figured that could be the issue but I'm really not sure.

I seriously need some help, or that I may need to get a new Laptop (Which isn't damaged if you're wondering that's the case).

And another thing, when I open up Halo Custom Edition, the Main Menu is completely black and the background is in rainbow colors... This never happened either until the Sapien program went corrupt.

Please help.

Time: Tue October 15, 2019 6:40 PM 187 ms.
A Halo Maps Website