A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Drakov
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 31, 2013 11:48 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Drakov has contributed to 6 posts out of 469343 total posts (0.00%) in 2,244 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Using French version since the beginning, yeah.
Do you think I should uninstall CE and search for the english version?

Halo 1 was working fine for the campaign, and then I downloaded CE and downloaded the campaign and at this moment it became glitched.

Yeah, after all I read, I'll try with the sounds.map file for the sounds, could come from here. Maybe should I search for an updated version.

For the graphics I should be able to fix the problem, yesterday morning yet it wasn't a problem, it could go away as fast as it came.

EDIT : Ok guys, forget it! Now it's gathering exception data for every other maps and still these sounds and graphic bugs. I'll reinstall the game, should it clean it a little.
Edited by Drakov on Jul 31, 2013 at 05:06 AM

Tried as Killer said : running as admin. Not efficient.

Well, I've tried almost everything and nothing works.
Run as admin the shortcut, the program itself, re installed the original campaign but is messed all like SCR, switched Nvidia with Intel, reswitched and put all parameters to maximum quality, nothing works. Still sound and graphic messed up.
But all others maps, except some "gathering exception data" work fine. Firefight or campaign, even multi, all workd fine except classic campaign.
And this morning yet, the only bugs I had were the step sounds and jump messed. Now it's just unplayable.

Hi all!

Well, as I've got nowhere else to ask for help, here I ask.

I installed 2 different versions of the classic campaign of Halo in Halo CE

Both had sound and graphic problems.
The first was the normal campaign, map per map, from CMT if I remember correctly. It ad some sound problems (steps, jumps...) Well, it doesn't seem much disturbing, but the sounds are screwed, and it hurts my ears, and I wanna play with sound if you know what I mean.

The second is the Super Campaign Refined. Here is the same sound problem, but this time with every sound. And it is graphicaly completely screwed (mosaic textures).

And I wonder the problem is comind from.
I'm on windows 7 64 bits, Graphic card Nvidia 630M and INtel HD graphics 4000.
Don't know for the sound...

Thx in advance for ya help ;)

Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicles - Works in Process thread [WIP] Jul 30, 2013 03:57 AM (Total replies: 4974)

Quote: --- Original message by: Kureha

Quote: --- Original message by: Drakov
Hey guys!

I've got a question that has maybe been answered, and I apologize if it's so...

I'm a big halo fan, but I'm a noob when modding comes. I don't wanna learn, beacause I know I'll stay a noob here.

But I wanna ask you something....
Would this be possible to spawn vehicles and/or NPCs by tags or something? I most want to spawn modded vehicles, like the Pelican or the Wraith. But I want it for single player ONLY. Is it possible by anyway for someone to create like trainer or a program that would allow me to spawn these halo universe vehicles?

They have to be tags that are part of the map in the first place, in order to be able to "spawn" them. Trainers will not work, mostly because you cannot spawn a drivable pelican or wraith on default Halo combat evolved single player levels simply because the tag does not exist in the map files.

If you want to be able to spawn the modded vehicles anywhere, anytime in a NEWLY MODDED map, it is actually quite easy to accomplish. One can add the modded vehicles to the globals tag, compile the map, and use the cheat_all_vehicles command through the console with devmode activated to spawn all vehicles that are included in the globals tag right in front of you.

If you want to be able to ADD IN vehicles to the map, but not "spawn" them out of thin air, again it is still quite easy to accomplish. All you would need to do is use sapien to add in the modded vehicles that you want to use into an area of the level that you want to mod (you would still need to add the vehicles into the globals tag).

Also, learning Halo Editing Kit is not hard at all. If you have the free time, it takes really little effort to learn the simple things like spawning vehicles and such. For your request, accomplishing something this small is a really easy task and takes little to no time. Play around and you'll see that modding can be fun (as long as you have the time). :)
Edited by Kureha on Jul 30, 2013 at 01:32 AM

Yeah, I had a PM from someone on the forum that told about the same thing.
So now, the only thing I'd be sure of about this is : is this totally possible to edit downloaded maps such as the campaign maps, NP level team maps, RPSP maps, Lumoria maps and all to add these vehicles via tags and Sepian?
If yes, so, I'd just need a step by step tuto or just to know which folders are concerned to be able to edit the maps and find tags correctly.

Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicles - Works in Process thread [WIP] Jul 29, 2013 04:13 PM (Total replies: 4974)

Hey guys!

I've got a question that has maybe been answered, and I apologize if it's so...

I'm a big halo fan, but I'm a noob when modding comes. I don't wanna learn, beacause I know I'll stay a noob here.

But I wanna ask you something....
Would this be possible to spawn vehicles and/or NPCs by tags or something? I most want to spawn modded vehicles, like the Pelican or the Wraith. But I want it for single player ONLY. Is it possible by anyway for someone to create like trainer or a program that would allow me to spawn these halo universe vehicles?

Time: Thu September 19, 2019 8:15 PM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website