A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: awyea
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 1, 2013 05:59 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
awyea has contributed to 3 posts out of 469507 total posts (0.00%) in 2,324 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo on Rails Aug 1, 2013 05:59 PM (Total replies: 10)

Thanks for all the input. I think I'm going to try to make the first mission and see how it goes.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo on Rails Aug 1, 2013 01:38 AM (Total replies: 10)

altheros? nope - should I be flattered? Great - Would it also be possible to aim without moving the camera - moving the rectile without changing the view? also multiplayer two separate rectiles on the same, one player screen. Just trying to get an idea of how far I can take this.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo on Rails Aug 1, 2013 12:57 AM (Total replies: 10)

Was wondering if it is possible to use Open Sauce to make Halo into a Rails Shooter (like Time Crisis) or if the time input would be obscene. I'm new to the modding community so I would defiantly start small, editing maps to make them more inductive to a rails type game, before moving on to modifying AI behavior, finally player movement and camera function. Far off goal would be to make a Halo arcade cabinet :)

Time: Wed December 11, 2019 3:26 AM 187 ms.
A Halo Maps Website