A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: FUMOFFU117
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 2, 2013 05:41 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo Combat Evolved, Halo CE, Halo 2
Feel the power of the Dark Side
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
FUMOFFU117 has contributed to 3 posts out of 469283 total posts (0.00%) in 2,212 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Gathering Exception Data Aug 2, 2013 05:41 PM (Total replies: 4)

Mmm no,I've not installed any controller yet. The webcam could be the problem? I really don't know! I don't think that giving you a list of all the programmes can be usefull :/ There are no patch or files to download somewhere?
If the webcam is the problem... I should uninstall it ? Because the usb isn't connected to the computer...

I've continued to download some Map, "operation Quarantene" and "Firefight Airlock" but no one of the work! The game continue to crash before the game start! I REALLY need help! Only one maphad worked, but it's awful soo I've removed it from maps's folder!
Edited by FUMOFFU117

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHwA449awkY

I have the same problem! But in the comments he had sad that he had eliminate the custom UI and the first map that had this problem! Yess....but: without a customized UI how can I play custom single player maps?on Aug 3, 2013 at 02:51 PM

Edited by FUMOFFU117 on Aug 3, 2013 at 02:58 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Gathering Exception Data Aug 2, 2013 03:04 PM (Total replies: 4)

no, I load the map with the game.... you know:desktop-halo custom edition-singleplayer-lumoria episode one (or someone else)
I still have this after that I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game...
:(

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Gathering Exception Data Aug 2, 2013 11:00 AM (Total replies: 4)

Hi forum!
I have a little problem with some maps. Usually the modified capaign maps. When I try to open them (when I'm playing Custom Edition) few seconds before it start (or few seconds after the intro videowhen I cant move yet) the game crash and appears "gathering exception data error" or something similar! This thing doesn't append with all the map.
But unfortunally wit the most cool :(
Someone can help me?

Time: Thu August 22, 2019 12:00 AM 157 ms.
A Halo Maps Website