A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: HALOKING
About Contact
Last Post: Feb 3, 2014 05:34 PM
Interests: READING,SWIMMING,GAMMING,WATCHING TV AND ANIME
Your Age: 24
What Games do you play: MAINLY HALO GAMES XBL GAMERTAG IS I AM A HALOKING
Here I am, rocking like a haloking

Post Statistics
HALOKING has contributed to 9 posts out of 468140 total posts (0.00%) in 2,022 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Reach/Custom Edition Anniversary Feb 3, 2014 05:34 PM (Total replies: 27)

The only Armor Ability that I wanted to see in CEA was Sprint anyways. but all the weapons, enemy's, vehicles, and other game play elements like backpack weapons, HUD, EMP, First-person legs etc. would make feel like it happened right after Reach

BTW is anyone working on FP legs?
Edited by HALOKING on Feb 3, 2014 at 10:35 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Reach/Custom Edition Anniversary Feb 3, 2014 04:13 AM (Total replies: 27)

that's the problem I have with CEA I was hoping for more reach based game play in it

on a side note is there a H3 HUD that works on Halo 2 Vista

Halo CE General Discussion » Reach/Custom Edition Anniversary Jan 31, 2014 12:09 AM (Total replies: 27)

so is any anyone working on an Anniversary Mark V model?and dose anyone have a good remake of the Reach hud?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » request for me and my clan Jan 26, 2014 05:13 PM (Total replies: 5)

OK here are the links to both parts of the map I had to make 1 into 2 due to the forging budget as for the screenshots they will take me a little more time

http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/haloreach/filebrowser/details/33043090

http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/haloreach/filebrowser/details/33043096

BTW I don't have Microsoft Word but I do have OpenOffice
Edited by HALOKING on Jan 26, 2014 at 05:16 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » request for me and my clan Jan 25, 2014 05:52 PM (Total replies: 5)

English is my only language I just have disabilities that interfere with my ability to spell and use grammar as for the programing part I was referring to everything in the post not just changing the HUD
Edited by HALOKING on Jan 25, 2014 at 05:53 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » request for me and my clan Jan 25, 2014 03:50 PM (Total replies: 5)

I am need a map made on both Halo CE and H2 for my clan the Golden Kings Clan as a homefront I have a 2 part forge map on Reach that would work well for CE if they were combined with added gold vehicles on the clan side of the map and a throne added to the meeting hall stage as for H2 a large canyon with a big modernized defensive castle with gold & the clans emblem on it with a throne room at its heart at one end and a smallish offensive beach bunker on the other is what I am looking for.

on a side note I want to replace my CE HUD with an Reach HUD and my H2 HUD with an H3 HUD but I don't have a clue how to do that but as I want to get in to Video Game programing its stuff that I need to know so I would appreciate if someone took me under there wing and helped learn how to do this type of stuff on my own
Edited by HALOKING on Jan 25, 2014 at 03:52 PM
Edited by HALOKING on Jan 25, 2014 at 04:05 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Reach/Custom Edition Anniversary Aug 6, 2013 05:33 PM (Total replies: 27)

I don't know anything about cmt spv3 however I do know that Halo CEA should've had the following
reach HUD(no armor abilities maybe sprint and/or evade)
reach assassinations
reach weapons and vehicles
reach vehicle dynamics(hijacking,EMP,damage,etc)
reach multiplayer with "all" CE maps plus CEA Mk V armor

Edited by HALOKING on Aug 6, 2013 at 05:40 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Reach/Custom Edition Anniversary Aug 6, 2013 04:17 AM (Total replies: 27)

can I get more info as to what u plan on doing with it? or is there a post u can refer me to or something because I halo played Anniversary and was OK but I was hoping for more.

BTW I did a search for the halo reach perfections but turned up nothing.

Edited by HALOKING on Aug 6, 2013 at 04:46 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Reach/Custom Edition Anniversary Aug 6, 2013 03:36 AM (Total replies: 27)

I did a little hunting but Iv never been good with forum hunt and pick so all I want to know if there's a Reach/Custom Edition Anniversary in the works or something based off the CE Reach tags because that would be awesome with a combined Reach and Anniversary campaign and multiplayer done the right way.
Edited by HALOKING on Aug 6, 2013 at 03:49 AM

Time: Sun February 17, 2019 10:21 PM 343 ms.
A Halo Maps Website