A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: 3leaf
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 14, 2013 05:28 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 19
What Games do you play: yes
IT WILL BE DONE!
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
3leaf has contributed to 4 posts out of 468140 total posts (0.00%) in 2,005 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
General Machinima Discussions » We're backkkk(: New members wanted! Sep 14, 2013 05:28 PM (Total replies: 15)

Oh, you're right, I thought it said 2013 xD thank you.

General Machinima Discussions » We're backkkk(: New members wanted! Sep 14, 2013 12:53 PM (Total replies: 15)

Well, I don't have any halo exp, but I was on the Oblivion/Skyrim online teams before their demise. but I am interested in making films and such. I'm a 3d designer/modeler/animator and I'm quite good with story board. and a bonus I can do a many of accents, British, Russian, American, Scottish and of course my own voice of the Irish descent. right now I have no project to work on so this post you have here is something I've been looking for. I like to keep myself busy you see.

That sounds like a good deal to me, just tell me what format you need them in and I'll see if I can supply. you may need to re-link the textures, but that's no trouble at all. all my models are Halo 3 models (and some halo 2) meanly cause I prefer Halo 3 style to any other. but if you want, I could get/make the others. it would just take a long time seeing that it's taken a full year to get what I already have. But I would like to here about your story, and if you're is farther then mine. perhaps, I could put mine on hold, seeing that I'm the only modeler/animator on the team. also I'm a good storyboard writer along with my brother. in all honesty, we were having difficulty with in the team and have decided to part ways, but me and my brother still want to make machinima for some type. of course this is just a offer of our services if needed.

Hey, I've been looking for 3d halo 3 models >.> I've made a few of my own and found some from here and there. but I'm really trying to get as many halo 3 models as I can. I'm trying to make a 3d animated series I call "Halo beta" I have all of the Spartans, and a little bit of the Covenant. but I really need these few textured models

Drone.
Brute. brute armored
Multiplayer Elites armors.
Any halo forge items!!
Human/Elite flood.
scenery/Building/Plants.

And I'll be willing to share the models I have, or Rig any models you need me to if needed (I meanly use Cinema 4D, Zbrush, and Maya. but I am getting Max 3D) but I can export them into other formats.

The whole Halo beta team will be forever it your debt if you could supply these models. I'm the only 3d Modeler/Animator on the team right now. right now we are still in the first stage of the series so we could always use some help.

Time: Sun February 17, 2019 10:20 PM 360 ms.
A Halo Maps Website