A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: S_098 Faint
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 7, 2013 11:55 AM
Interests: Roleplaying, Machina-making, etc.
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo CE, Borderlands 2, Dead Rising 2, MW3, BO2, Brutal Legend, Halo: Reach
We should totally RP or make a video sometime!
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
S_098 Faint has contributed to 3 posts out of 469671 total posts (0.00%) in 2,334 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Guys, (and gals, if there was one, I didn't see sorry.), WE here could easily start to bring the community back in! I'm already trying to learn to make maps, tags, and skins and stuff like that, in addition to my script-writings for machinimas. Hell, we get one server up and we can make videos on there, showing off whatever it is we do, or maybe starting off with map reviews. Walkthroughs/Let's Plays on singleplayer could help (not at much, but still,). I have literally made it my mission now to get Halo CE and the community back on their metaphorical feet.

And once I make something my mission, I will never give up.

~Faint

Yeah, I know the modding community is good, but I did mean the player count. (More specifically, the Roleplayer-count). I should have been more specific: I want to bring more of the RP-player-community back.

Hello everyone! I'm really unknown so far in the Halo community but that, along with the fact that the Halo CE community is fading, is something I'd like to change. One major thing I wanted to do was start a roleplaying server, and another server for regular gametypes (CTF, TDM, etc.) And make videos showing them off. I'd also like to try and make some machinimas, seeing as how Halo CE (Custom Edition) has a way better modding community for maps, character models, weapons, and a ton more stuff. (If anybody would/could host these servers, please, let me know. I don't know how I could repay you if you can, but we could try and make it work...or something.) Again, if you can host a server and/or would like to join in a roleplay(by planning/acting in it), message me. I'll constantly check my messages when I can, and I'm already getting ideas for a few on different maps. I hope anyone who reads this could spread the message, and we can slowly get Halo CE popular once more.

~Faint [Spartan-098]

Time: Wed January 22, 2020 3:16 PM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website