A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Presidium
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 21, 2013 01:57 AM
Interests:
Your Age: 20
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Presidium has contributed to 2 posts out of 468028 total posts (0.00%) in 1,882 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Yoyorast... where art thou? Sep 21, 2013 01:57 AM (Total replies: 7)

That's a great question. Not from what I'm seeing. I'm asking you and anyone else to physically go check your own servers lists and see if they appear for you. Then we can get somewhere.

Halo CE General Discussion » Yoyorast... where art thou? Sep 21, 2013 01:31 AM (Total replies: 7)

Hey everyone! This is my first post, and I'm excited about joining the community.

Anyway, I used to play Halo CE all the time, and was about medium rank in the Dark Guardians clan for a while. My favorite map to play, hands down, is some Yoyorast Island, especially BIG TEAM CTF games. It used to be a raging hit all over the servers! But now, upon scrolling through the hosted games, not a single Yoyorast Island game is being hosted. I'm sure I'm not the only one who finds this a tad bit disappointing.

Can other confirm this? I could have downloaded a different Yoyorast (even though I have the original plus the V2 and other mods of it in my maps folder), or maybe I did something else wrong by mistake.

If I'm not mistaken... let's get some games going! It's such a fun past time, and I think it would be great to set up a fun match with you guys, get to know some of you better.

Let me know what you think

Time: Thu November 15, 2018 2:18 AM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website