A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: VladmirFox
About Contact
Last Post: Oct 17, 2013 09:26 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
VladmirFox has contributed to 4 posts out of 465365 total posts (0.00%) in 2,358 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Map Pack or something? Oct 17, 2013 09:26 PM (Total replies: 10)

suggestions would be lovely. :)

Halo CE General Discussion » Map Pack or something? Oct 17, 2013 09:12 PM (Total replies: 10)

I know that I could download them one at a time from the site but I was wondering if there was a zip file or something with a good sized amount of the maps so that way it would save time and me and my friends could get straight to just playing the game together.

Halo CE General Discussion » Map Pack or something? Oct 17, 2013 09:05 PM (Total replies: 10)

So there is no like big zip file or something with a bunch of maps? or are you saying there is? I'm sorry I'm a bit lost at what your trying to say. :(

Halo CE General Discussion » Map Pack or something? Oct 17, 2013 08:40 PM (Total replies: 10)

I'm new to this whole Halo CE thing (I know I know I'm coming in really really late and all :( but eh.) Anyways I was wondering is there something like a map pack or something similar with a lot of the multiplayer maps in it? I want to have a lot of different maps for me and my friends to play on but don't want to have to go and download each and every single one of them a big pack would be nice and easy. :) thanks in advance for any answers.

Time: Tue March 31, 2020 9:41 AM 171 ms.
A Halo Maps Website