A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Keko
About Contact
Last Post: Oct 30, 2013 08:13 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
Keko has contributed to 2 posts out of 469464 total posts (0.00%) in 2,213 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Can't see Custom Edition servers? Oct 30, 2013 08:13 PM (Total replies: 3)

Quote: --- Original message by: Danger_zone_98

Did you check all the filters are on "Yes" and "Any"? And that none of the up part buttons are green?

Also, try this: http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=42190 It will allow your HCE to show all servers from all versions.
Edited by Danger_zone_98 on Oct 30, 2013 at 07:35 PM

Oh god. Thank you. That loader dll fixed the problem. I am now seeing almost almost 3000 players and 424 servers.

Halo CE General Discussion » Can't see Custom Edition servers? Oct 30, 2013 07:24 PM (Total replies: 3)

Hello,

I installed Custom Edition for the first time yesterday, and followed that up with patch 1.09. I can play the game fine, and play on any downloaded maps if I start a LAN server. However, when I browse for servers it seems to me I am being extremely limited. Most of the servers are just regular maps on seemingly regular servers.

There are a few servers that show up that have a custom maps, but not many - roughly 3 or 4 servers that have players on them. On the server list, the Active Players has 214 as of right now and usually find ~22 servers. I talked to someone else and they said theirs was close to 1000 users.

Is there something I am missing? I have tried reinstalling Custom Edition and have been searching since yesterday to try and see what the problem is.

Appreciate any advice
Thanks

Time: Wed November 20, 2019 4:18 PM 188 ms.
A Halo Maps Website