A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: beatlejuice
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 16, 2013 02:56 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
beatlejuice has contributed to 6 posts out of 469152 total posts (0.00%) in 2,089 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » cry engine 3 Dec 16, 2013 02:56 PM (Total replies: 97)

Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314
This engine doesn't actually suck.

Give us damn reason why this engine doesn't suck and I will give you many reason of them and make you feel like a bitch.

Go on do it.
Edited by beatlejuice on Dec 16, 2013 at 02:57 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » BlindWolf (Working in progress!) Nov 27, 2013 02:07 PM (Total replies: 235)

Perfect so it's the model is done no more sculptris and changing?

Halo CE General Discussion » BlindWolf (Working in progress!) Nov 26, 2013 07:51 PM (Total replies: 235)

The blindwolf now looks alarming. But the orginial they don't look that intimadating.

You're planning to release somewhere this year?

Halo CE General Discussion » This Halo Engine is rotten Nov 4, 2013 05:12 PM (Total replies: 36)

Come on gentlemen donít do this to yourself I am demanding to help you here and donít even pin your ears back to kornman or Kirby there are the one who trying to brainwash this community by saying this engine has a lot of potential which is entirely opposite way, look the truth is I am halo fan I still play halo even though I use cry engine 3 more often, but when it comes to creating maps, modelling, biped you realize they donít even come at right just look at them please and then you will see something is not right.

Itís time to step in a same boat we canít just do this. This engine is completely gone! Gone! Itís decomposed! No one doesnít even create custom maps no more they all not here because perhaps they probably see the genuineness how dire this engine was and the only thing is making this engine alive is OS. Ah youíre kidding me? that OS is freaking made by kornman and that guy is a gigantic and evil devil and donít even focus what Kirby says or what he does because each move they make and post... it actually means something they donít want this community to develop good they want this community to go downhill. Itís sad isnít it? Dennis knows cry engine 3 is beautiful I know itís hard for him to put a board up here I understand that he has a reason. At least he knows the truth. But with kornman and Kirby they are devil I will never forgive them. Kirby is a worse guy he cares about himself. Ever notice that?

And other thing is the best model, scenery, vehicles and all of the assets I have seen were bungies. Thatís was our last moments. Sorry to say that. But think about this a quantity of you pay out expensive PC that can run anything and yet itís depressing because youíre running this engine which current computer to run and youíre so unsighted and stupid you could have sat down on your kick ass computer and commence using cry engine 3 that was youíre hallucination! And you didnít even want it! Now just imagine youíre expensive PC was broken one day then what eh?
I am regretful to post this but this needs to get in your head how dreadful this is.

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Nov 4, 2013 12:08 PM (Total replies: 14969)

Quote: --- Original message by: hobbet360

I'm new to weapon modeling, I mainly do BSPs - but I spent 35 minutes making this, from some old Halo Wars jackal-creep concept art.

-This is my third ever weapons model from scratch, (2nd using splines)

http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg551/hobbet360/HWJG3_show_zps16aec95a.png

Started as a spline and developed into a 3D model.

No textures or UVs as of yet, but eh - it's a start.

Credits to...
- Ensemble Studios, for concept art.
- Myself, Hobbet360, for modeling.

Criticism is welcome.

:)?

Edited by hobbet360 on Nov 4, 2013 at 06:08 AM

Looks good.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Skybox Nov 4, 2013 12:07 PM (Total replies: 15)

Quote: --- Original message by: TheChunkierBean

I could post a thread but I can't post photos yet. Why talk about something if you have nothing to show? Also Lolman, I'm not doing THAT kind of thread but it does involve Unity. I'm not against the Halo CE engine, in fact I'm so impressed how much that 10 year engine can handle! It's amazing to see all this work everyone has done! However I am not familiar with it and I like to create something cool for everyone too enjoy. I'm not a "Halo CE has no potential" fool.
Edited by TheChunkierBean on Nov 4, 2013 at 07:37 AM
Edited by TheChunkierBean on Nov 4, 2013 at 07:38 AM
Edited by TheChunkierBean on Nov 4, 2013 at 07:42 AM

I have to agree with you on there. But the truth is OS is supporting this halo engine.

And yet no one don't even use OS. I found that really sad.

Edited by beatlejuice on Nov 4, 2013 at 12:09 PM

Time: Sat July 20, 2019 11:24 PM 281 ms.
A Halo Maps Website