A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: JohnnyBGood
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 20, 2013 12:43 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
JohnnyBGood has contributed to 1 posts out of 469280 total posts (0.00%) in 2,098 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Server List Issues Nov 20, 2013 12:43 AM (Total replies: 4)

Hi All,
Long-time player, first-time poster.

About a month or so ago I noticed that my server list looked a little wonky. A few servers that I was consistently playing on were gone, and the server list showed a few servers simply as "HALO SERVER". Furthermore, when I compared the server list in game, with online server lists, it looks like I'm missing quite a few. I was running a custom start screen at the time, so I took the usual troubleshooting steps. I reinstalled. I made sure my firewall wasn't blocking any of the usual ports. I made sure I had the latest patch, but still it looks like a bunch of servers aren't being populated in my server list.

I was wondering if anyone has had a similar experience.

My apologies if this is an inappropriate place for this question. I can ask elsewhere if there's a better place. I've looked through the stickied troubleshooting posts, but there doesn't seem to be anything addressing the issue I'm seeing.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Time: Sun August 18, 2019 4:27 PM 187 ms.
A Halo Maps Website