A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Existence
About Contact
Last Post: Oct 16, 2014 06:35 AM
Interests: Halo
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo, Call of Duty
Existence is my name, trolling Patxi is my game

Post Statistics
Existence has contributed to 41 posts out of 469775 total posts (.01%) in 2,257 days (.02 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » These maps need too be made. Oct 16, 2014 06:35 AM (Total replies: 43)

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
Quote: --- Original message by: PRPatxi
Quote: --- Original message by: ODX
Why do people seem to think Exile is a good map? Exile is a terrible map, it's horribly designed, sightlines are awful, it's terrible unbalanced team wise. The layout seems like a good idea (circle, part in middle, bases. Simple enough) but 343i's execution was horrible.

If they were trying to add in a Halo 4 map so as not to imply that Halo 4's maps are terrible (spoiler: they are), what a sad map to pick. Daybreak is probably my favorite from Halo 4, Haven isn't terrible. Solace is alright.

Also Blood Gulch is way overhyped and isn't necessarily the best map, just the most nostalgic.

My fav is sidewinder, just love that map. Actually I would love to re-skin it. Or maybe re-make it like mootjuh did with delta ruins. Plus some people want me to port Avalanche.

I always found Avalanche to be a poor remake of it. Plus there was no ice... whats up with the hate for ice since H1.

**facepalm** what are you doing Masters? Just be a man and have the balls to tell Patxi he sucks and that eh should quit mapping!

Halo CE General Discussion » Delta Ruins Ruined Review. Oct 14, 2014 05:10 AM (Total replies: 49)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dumb AI
Quote: --- Original message by: VKNG
They are disliking it because its a mod. Thats the problem.

Your post suggested that their opinions were a problem.

Shut up , PMT is the most horrible mapping team to come across Halomaps and has by far the most incompetent mappers in history, although MRChromed mapping team is competing for that spot. Don't speak when you don't know jizz.

Halo CE General Discussion » Bigass WIP server Oct 12, 2014 07:31 AM (Total replies: 131)

Quote: --- Original message by: Kazuya
On a scale of 1 to asshurt, how buttmad was Patxi?

Well it surpasses asshurt, I would say it reached anal penetration.

At first he didn't cared, until aLTis, SBB and MatthDratt asked him if he was competing against Promethean Mapper Team(PMT) and Republic Mapper Team(RMT). Then he realized what was going on. His rep is ruined I hope. =D

I just thought, man, Patxibio makes these maps just to play with gayaltis and friends and just they can have fun in them? Why everyone else can't enjoy them? Let's upload them! On a negative side he doesn't share anything with me anymore so i'l ask his "buddied" to help me out.

I also have his early reach and halo 4 tags if everyone is interested. Johnlex, Oscar menocal, Leonox I know you 3 want this sooo badddddd.

Halo CE General Discussion » Bigass WIP server Oct 12, 2014 05:51 AM (Total replies: 131)

Quote: --- Original message by: YSlayer12
Well if we really need tags we could hack johnlex's computer for all his ripped tags.

Or you can just rip Patxi's maps that I leaked on Halomaps and are 100% not protected. Latinamericans like Johnlex, Oscar Menocal, Leonox, DaniloC and PMT will thank me 1000000 times for that jizz.

Halo CE General Discussion » Bigass WIP server Oct 11, 2014 01:10 PM (Total replies: 131)

Quote: --- Original message by: SS Flanker
Quote: --- Original message by: altis94
At least that map has custom bsp and a little gameplay value.

Patxi's maps are purdy good why hate?

Find a new pair of glasses before you comment. He did gave effort on making a custom heightmaps to make the map, but that's all, he barely wasted any effort after the bsp was made. The Lightmaps are crappy and his UVWs where broken. If he remade them would you mind sharing the .map? His first works early was pretty cool but later became lazy and just made crappy mods to play with gayaltis and friends. If I didn't release those maps he would have never noticed that he was wasting time.

Halo CE General Discussion » Bigass WIP server Oct 11, 2014 12:31 PM (Total replies: 131)

Yes I can. I almost killed myself while playing those maps for hmu.

Thanks to me he wants to quit mapping after Miasma, can you imagine if i release the first ver of Miasma? Will it break his spirit? =D

Halo CE General Discussion » Bigass WIP server Oct 11, 2014 11:46 AM (Total replies: 131)

Hi person because of who I had to play all of Patxi's crappy maps.

His fault for sharing the troll maps he played with you guys. He was pissed after that for some reason. But can you blame me? =D

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] Mootjuh's DeltaRuins Revamp Oct 11, 2014 11:37 AM (Total replies: 31)

Mootjuh upload your map to Halomaps before that retard gets credit for it.

Patxi left Halomaps it seems, but but but I has his old sniper, I already leaked some of his shtty maps so giving this will be a snap.

Halo CE General Discussion » Bigass WIP server Oct 11, 2014 11:32 AM (Total replies: 131)

Hello.

Quote: --- Original message by: benjimod
Mooseguy , dont worry , this errors are simple in some way and arent too many , so are gonna be easy to fix.

And Existence , you have the link? Another thing , we notice that the barricades have a bad collition , so I think that we are gonna fix it , or you dont want more updates?

His computer died 2 weeks ago and the computer shop still hasn't repair it yet. Until then he has no way of getting the tags. He said he has some biped done and some dmr, sniper, magnum, rocket launcher and shotgun done and I don't remember something else for you.

Why don't you use Patxi's Halo Reach sniper which looks better and has good animations instead of that ugly looking one?????

Halo CE General Discussion » Tags rip? Sep 5, 2014 10:20 AM (Total replies: 15)

Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan 2507
Hi everyone, i don't know who are "unknow" but i know he is a stupid latin, why this post?
Is for that...

http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=6940

He/she was ripped my needle rifle...
Well, i can't undone it, but i want to know if is possible protect the map for the ethernal lighting???

This sure is funny as hell you extracted the model, texture, sounds you ripped animations and effects from someone else put them together in a tag, and now you say someone else ripped content from you that it isn't yours in the first place. Ohh the irony. Frosty should do a comedy drama out of this.

Halo CE General Discussion » Covenant Fleet Tags Jun 23, 2014 07:13 AM (Total replies: 101)

Sexy bump for a sexy boi.

Halo CE General Discussion » Covenant Fleet Tags May 26, 2014 09:45 AM (Total replies: 101)

Astronomic Bump.

Halo CE General Discussion » Covenant Fleet Tags May 23, 2014 12:55 PM (Total replies: 101)

Galatic Bump.

Halo CE General Discussion » WIP Translated Tutorials May 7, 2014 02:38 PM (Total replies: 32)

Bump.

Halo CE General Discussion » Post open-sauce shaders here! Feb 26, 2014 08:52 AM (Total replies: 285)

I want H4 shaders.

Halo CE General Discussion » HCEA Texture Requests Feb 26, 2014 08:51 AM (Total replies: 207)

I want Cliff and ground textures.

Halo CE General Discussion » CE3 Gamenight - Feb 15th & 16th Feb 17, 2014 09:45 AM (Total replies: 102)

Dat Revolver in Mystic.

Time: Fri February 21, 2020 11:51 PM 406 ms.
A Halo Maps Website