A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: MEGA_VKNG
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 18, 2018 08:04 PM
Interests: Halo
Your Age: Halo
What Games do you play: Halo only
Intensity: June Release. No Oats.

Post Statistics
MEGA_VKNG has contributed to 5065 posts out of 466898 total posts (1.08%) in 1,643 days (3.08 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Dreamweb 2 (Monthly Tag Releases) Jun 18, 2018 08:04 PM (Total replies: 66)

Some other stuff I did because I'm lazy and stupid and haven't touched HEK

credit to Dutch02 and Flanker

Halo CE General Discussion » THEY FINALLY DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jun 15, 2018 04:49 PM (Total replies: 8)

None of this really surprised me nor do I really care at the moment.

Gotta show me more than a JPEG of Master Chiefs helmet to win me over to be honest. Although I love how the marines look like even better versions of the Reach marines they honestly might be my favorite marine design already.

The good news for me though is the new engine to be honest, not because it looks good but because now they have literally no excuse if the PC version turns out to be hot garbage once again.

Halo CE General Discussion » Dreamweb 2 (Monthly Tag Releases) May 28, 2018 12:13 AM (Total replies: 66)

Quote: --- Original message by: Halo Noob Modder117
Ever consider joining 343i? Regardless I'm just shocked of how damn amazing your stuff always looks. F'ing fantastic.
Edited by Halo Noob Modder117 on May 24, 2018 at 08:39 AM

Don't know how I missed this part but...

Absolutely not.

The Halo I know is gone, and I'd rather the series just die off. Not to mention, there's not a lot an asset flipping kid who just finished high school can do at 343.

I have my own game dev plans that are materializing, they have nothing to do with any existing property.

Thanks for answering the other question Duce.

Halo CE General Discussion » Dreamweb 2 (Monthly Tag Releases) May 24, 2018 03:53 PM (Total replies: 66)

Thanks for the comments!

The CMT tagset is a mix of early SPV3 Alpha assets and stuff seen in the final mod. (The HUD is a mix of the two)

The sky is in the tag releases for TSCE.

I don't have too much left to do, I have to finish 2 shaders, make proper kill barriers, test and refine the weapons before release.

I can't say I hit every initial goal I wanted to, but I think the map is still pretty cool in how it turned out.

Halo CE General Discussion » Dreamweb 2 (Monthly Tag Releases) May 24, 2018 12:20 AM (Total replies: 66)

So uh, I accidentally deleted the last few screenshots off my fileshare. whoops.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql42ntxmqr4&feature=youtu.be

Thanks to Il Duce Primo for letting me deface his version of the map.

Edited by MEGA_VKNG on May 24, 2018 at 12:22 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » A New Thing. May 18, 2018 09:24 AM (Total replies: 5)

Oh this is exciting tbh.

I look forward to seeing where you go with this.

I love people who spam the same key like a downie and make it a bigger chore than it already is to browse the site on mobile thanks.

Asking for something that clearly isn't ready is the most annoying thing ever, if he had something he would have posted. Have some respect.

Halo CE General Discussion » Dreamweb 2 (Monthly Tag Releases) Apr 27, 2018 02:52 PM (Total replies: 66)

It's already been removed.

Halo CE General Discussion » Dreamweb 2 (Monthly Tag Releases) Apr 27, 2018 03:48 AM (Total replies: 66)

First of all, thanks for making Dreamweb the best tag release of 2017, not that that's any surprise.

Second, the month of May will be the grand finale and the Intensity release. After that I'm taking my leave again. It's not out of spite or anything this time.

Expect a lot of goodies overall in May, I'll be putting it all out alongside a proper goodbye video that legit makes me tear up everytime I work on it.

Thanks for everything, see you in a couple weeks.

Halo CE General Discussion » Discord Server Needed Apr 25, 2018 11:37 PM (Total replies: 52)

Quote: --- Original message by: HandofGod
Lol MEGASEAN and sparky should just have a 1v1 on someone's dedicated server and loser can't post on here for a year

I'm down, I'm departuring anyway. But winning that (and I will) would make it so much better.

I have my own server, sparky just needs to stop praying for a sec and set a day.
Edited by MEGA_VKNG on Apr 25, 2018 at 11:41 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Discord Server Needed Apr 25, 2018 10:45 AM (Total replies: 52)

You can't cure autism I guess.

Once again you play the victim because you refuse to get rid of this god complex you have.

Just leave at this point, seriously. You need some actual help because if this is how you act here I can't imagine how you are in the real world.

You act like you're about to shoot up any place that doesn't even remotely agree with your views, seriously, stop. It's actually scary at this point. Radical Christianity is just as real as any other radical religion and you're really pulling it off right now.

I also find it extremely ironic of you to call me a narcissist, seeing as how you're blaming others for hating you when you refuse to actually realize nobody gives a rats ass about God in a forum for a stupid ass game.

When I show people of the same religion the stuff you defecate out, even they agree with me that something is literally wrong with you. Just stop. Seriously. If not for me and literally everyone else here, stop so you don't shoot up some innocent Jewish or Muslim community.
Edited by MEGA_VKNG on Apr 25, 2018 at 11:00 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Friend can't join server Apr 22, 2018 05:06 AM (Total replies: 6)

It's a nice way of saying buy the game.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo: Online v0.6.0 Releases This Friday Apr 16, 2018 06:58 PM (Total replies: 5)

Pretty hyped. Looks like it'll be a fun thing to play with friends. The fact they were able to cram this much into that alpha build is still amazing to this day.

Nice job to anyone on the team if you're somehow reading this.

Halo CE General Discussion » Discord Server Needed Apr 15, 2018 03:11 PM (Total replies: 52)

Ok, I'll bite.

At this point I give up. You're actual human garbage. I hope all of your dumb godposting only lends you in hell because honestly that's the only place you should be for being an asshole.

Remember that time you called people suicide bombers for not being christian? Or that time you told me I'd die just for not believing in god? Or that time you said I was on drugs for not wanting to listen to your horse manure?

Yeah, go off yourself please. That's me being sincere.

I've struggled with depression and suicide more than your stupid Jesus ass claims to have, and this has been my escape for me. But even you ruin that. So yeah, screw you.

You're so up your own anus about this game that you literally ban people that ask if anyone even still plays Halo CE. Get over yourself please, maybe you don't need Jesus, you need a punch in the god damn face like the retard you are.

If I can exit this community with you gone and in tears, knowing that anyone who comes in after me won't have to deal with you, I'll be the happiest I've been in a while.

Edited by MEGA_VKNG on Apr 15, 2018 at 03:30 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Discord Server Needed Apr 8, 2018 03:11 PM (Total replies: 52)

I don't think anyone has any issues with you Somefan, a lot of your threads are genuinely helpful and to the point and I think that's what we need more of.

EDIT: Stunt Man's server is on a limited invite. You'd have to PM him.
Edited by MEGA_VKNG on Apr 8, 2018 at 03:21 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Discord Server Needed Apr 8, 2018 02:45 PM (Total replies: 52)

Checkmate one of my best friends is a Christian and I just showed him that wall.

Quote: Jesusís message was not about forcing anyone to do anything. It was about voluntarily accepting his love and sharing love to others.

I try to live that way but some people I guess feel like they have to force it. You should NEVER force anyone into something. It just makes everyone uncomfortable.

Like Iím a Christian but Iím never gonna Force you guys to do something you arenít comfortable with. I just wanna love and understand you guys as my friends and fellow humans.

EDIT: Thought I'd also share your views on religious freedom, which you put in your public server.

Edited by MEGA_VKNG on Apr 8, 2018 at 02:57 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Discord Server Needed Apr 7, 2018 08:32 PM (Total replies: 52)

Quote: --- Original message by: HandofGod
Well I think people can decide what discord they want to stay in and which ones they want to leave. Sparky has a unique way of doing things as most of us know and that will probably not change anytime soon.

For things like stunt mans community or SPV3, I don't disagree. However the fact there are so many servers for just general CE modding is ridiculous and seemingly all of them have spawned because of sparky's.

I'm glad we can at least agree on one thing however.

Halo CE General Discussion » Discord Server Needed Apr 7, 2018 02:33 PM (Total replies: 52)

Way to leave out the huge detail that you were a big religious turd which caused the whole segregation of Halo discord servers Michelle had just mentioned.

Your definition of "behave" was forcing everyone to read the Bible. No, screw that, I hope nobody comes back to that server for their own sake.

i love hunt down the freeman

Halo CE General Discussion » Dreamweb 2 (Monthly Tag Releases) Apr 1, 2018 03:36 AM (Total replies: 66)

Happy 4th anniversary, VKMT/DIAC/Whatever you're calling yourself in secret now!

I'm in denial that it's been that long, what's even crazier is that everyone who was there from the very beginning is accounted for. (well, except for Killer5000.)

Yeah, the group is still alive and well, although it's time to admit that while it's the same people, it's far from the same group making Halo mods. Some of you might be wondering what we were actually doing through that 7 month "hiatus". We actually moved away from the Dreams in a Cryotank name, and I even moved away from calling myself MEGASEAN (I now go by Introspector on most corners of the net). We are now trying to create something new and truly special. That however, is for another time.

I didn't get anything for the Q&A from you guys, which is fine, because I got stuff from other areas, however that means I don't really touch on Halo much in the video.

Before I link the video, here's some new WIP Intensity pics, and a bit of what is actually going on.

It's mostly just me now for Halo, I also have the help of Corpen, Spiral, and Michelle at times. I really wanted to go back to just having fun working on Halo stuff, instead of being dragged down by things like Dreamweb or some other weird project, you've probably already noticed things in this thread mentioned and never seen again, and that's because I'm really doing whatever I want. I wanted to be in control of what I put out again, and doing that has really helped me appreciate working with this game again.

I mentioned in my last post that my map pack will use chimera, and mentioned that I wanted to use it to improve quality of life. If you check the trello I posted long ago, you'll see exactly what I mean. Currently I have Oddball barriers and actual bombs in assault on the list, and while stuff like this seems really minor, I hope it'll really make the map shine more, and hopefully encourage play on those gametypes.

Here's the Q&A, I guess after 4 years it's time you knew a little bit more about me (but not too much, that's creepy.) I apologize for the somewhat sloppy editing and dumb questions and whatnot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBntXkNo7vQ&feature=youtu.be

EDIT: I totally forgot, no tag release this month, but what comes out in May will be 2x better, I promise!

Edited by MEGA_VKNG on Apr 1, 2018 at 03:37 AM

Time: Fri June 22, 2018 10:29 PM 235 ms.
A Halo Maps Website