A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Kinnet
About Contact
Last Post: Mar 14, 2020 07:58 PM
Interests: Getting out of here :(
Your Age: 20 :(
What Games do you play: I dont play videogames anymore :(
FeelsGoodMan
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Kinnet has contributed to 1329 posts out of 464918 total posts (.29%) in 2,388 days (.56 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

i01 rips

Halo CE General Discussion » Is this site closing in 2016? Mar 13, 2020 12:34 PM (Total replies: 132)

Quote: --- Original message by: Halo CE Noob Modder117
pssst....!

Most of the tutorials and mods are outdated and or are still in Alpha and Beta versions

Tbh I'm amazed how you even registered an account in this forum without the help of a tutorial. That truly must be a big life achievement, congrats :)

Halo CE General Discussion » [Utility] Reclaimer Mar 10, 2020 04:11 AM (Total replies: 146)

zteam h3 tagset has been available since 2011, do u even read bruh

Halo CE General Discussion » Whoever made the map ‘Revelations’ Mar 10, 2020 04:07 AM (Total replies: 8)

you maybe should look into porting this map to mcc, it has mostly h1 assets so it should work well

Halo CE General Discussion » [Utility] Reclaimer Mar 9, 2020 12:01 AM (Total replies: 146)

Quote: --- Original message by: DOOMMARINE
Quote: --- Original message by: OrangeJuice
All you had to do was read the original topic post.

a basic understanding of content creation and porting also goes a long way too. Remember that this a website for original content, not weekend meta-swap projects like they do on the old xbox, understanding the more technical stuff is much needed

you expect me and others to understand this automatically screw you guys seriously.

you think its easy to learn??? you guys are makign this ahrder on yoruselves by throwing fits at others asking a simple question.

apparently thats forbidded good to know i wont ever ask questions again, go screw yourselves all of you.

OP why did you made this thread, this thread should be locked so no one can learn cause he says so.

lock all threads that has a question mark.

no u

Halo CE General Discussion » [Utility] Reclaimer Mar 5, 2020 07:12 AM (Total replies: 146)

Quote: --- Original message by: R93_Sniper
what kind of program is this? is the new version good?

will this be modding for halo combat evolved or halo pc custom edition?

what does this do?

L2Read before asking questions

Yeah stop being such a moron, dont u know that reading is hard >:( *sighs* ... the nerve of some people.

Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant 4.2 unsupported Sound Type Feb 16, 2020 12:30 AM (Total replies: 2)

You can find (some) of those unextractable sounds in halo online and extract them just fine with tagtool. I extracted a bunch of "exterior" type of gun sounds that couldnt be extracted from reach this way

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Cursed Mod Jan 27, 2020 02:52 PM (Total replies: 6)

https://tinyurl.com/yx5qok3v

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Invader Nov 6, 2019 02:57 PM (Total replies: 31)

Quote: --- Original message by: Pabeung
Bruh can this compile OS stuff

nope, no plans to add os support according to the devs saddly :(

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » TUTORIAL REQUEST- Re: Map Design Oct 22, 2019 09:26 PM (Total replies: 5)

Quote: --- Original message by: Halo CE Noob Modder117
(I'm not going to be that hey guys check out my millionth instalment of bloodgulch mod guy)
Edited by Halo CE Noob Modder117 on Oct 22, 2019 at 07:18 PM

welp, you're already known as the guy that struggles with the most simple and basic stuff in the community so I don't think that would be much worse. Good luck finding tutorials for your very specific needs.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » TUTORIAL REQUEST- Re: Map Design Oct 22, 2019 01:52 PM (Total replies: 5)

Just watch the old tutorials and follow their steps in modern software like everyone else lol, the reason why nobody has done “modernized” tutorials is that there really is no point for it since most of the steps required to do stuff u mentioned haven’t changed since the beginning, if you need help with something specific searching on the forum with google should give you most answers cuz chances are people have already dealt with the same issues in the past.

are u doing asset flipping?

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Invader Aug 18, 2019 02:46 PM (Total replies: 31)

Quote: --- Original message by: Halonimator
How Many Times Do I Have to Teach To Sparky The Lesson Of Not Commming Back? Does he enjoy my mayhem!?!

funny you post this after getting banned every single time you rejoin the SBB discord server when the executor notices how many braincells they're loosing by reading your crap

has that been updated yet?

there u go sir
https://haloce3.com/downloads/ui/ddlc-styled-ui-for-hce/

Quote: --- Original message by: SBB_Michelle
(this site is hell)

no u

Halo CE General Discussion » Release: Really big BSP Jul 28, 2019 07:47 PM (Total replies: 22)

Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314
Image links are broken

no u

> mfw

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Campaign Energy Sword Jun 2, 2019 02:36 PM (Total replies: 2)

that usually happens when a stereo sound is used for animation sounds (instead of the proper mono), so the game thinks it's music and gives it priority (or something like that) The solution would be identifying which sound is the issue and replacing it with a proper mono sound (or just removing it would work too), you can find good energy sword mono sounds on the zteam tagset.

wow I never thought i'd see the day that animations were going to be extractable from those games. Thanks
Edited by Kinnet on May 20, 2019 at 07:12 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Blood Gulch MOD !!!! [W.I.P.] Apr 21, 2019 01:06 PM (Total replies: 117)

Quote: --- Original message by: Tachikoma
where are those animations from owo

The ones that don't look that were made by cmt-zteam are ports from cs:s or cs:go tweaked by me to fit the origins and what not for the weapons of the mod, except the shotgun fire, that one was traced frame by frame from reach (so yeah that's also a rip)
sorry for not answering sooner but totally forgot that I posted here

also:
Beta release YAY
https://youtu.be/7oRozfrBQIA

have a nice Easter :)

Time: Fri July 10, 2020 9:54 AM 328 ms.
A Halo Maps Website