A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Ralph_Nader
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 17, 2014 08:51 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Ralph_Nader has contributed to 7 posts out of 469496 total posts (0.00%) in 2,173 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Bigass Public Beta Nov 17, 2014 08:51 PM (Total replies: 1869)

Dear Altis,

Sorry to bother you?

But could you help me resolve a 'Game not Installed Issue' for Halo CE on Windows 8.1

In one case I get a error message: Game Not Installed for the 1.10 Patch - 1.0.10 Patch.

The other issue is upon Halo PC Install that it can not Install because of a missing DLL File called vorbisfile.dll

Yet the file is in the Install Folder.

Thank You.

Ralph_Nader

Halo CE General Discussion » Bigass Public Beta May 31, 2014 07:50 PM (Total replies: 1869)

Hey! You Bot Losers! Here's the Patch for the Gamespy Lobby which is Scheduled to Shutdown Today May 31st, 2014.

It is the Ones from Bungie, but I decided to Host them also because you know how the Internet comes and goes.

It Includes the Lobby Patches for PC/CE and the Server Patches as well.

https://app.box.com/s/92ptp6i06pjpldude6fv

Take Care,

-Tracy Mapes - Bitchy Ralph_Nader

P.S. - This is Direct Download without the Crappy Spamware Stuff.

Halo CE General Discussion » Bigass Public Beta Mar 3, 2014 06:05 AM (Total replies: 1869)

What about those Sky Cycle things in Immure? You Think You can put a Couple of those In?

Halo CE General Discussion » Bigass Public Beta Jan 3, 2014 02:30 PM (Total replies: 1869)

Quote: --- Original message by: gruntfromhalo
Quote: --- Original message by: Ralph_Nader

Also, the Tanks are a bit Slow? Can you speed them up about 1.5- 2 times speed.

Says the guy who sits around spawn camping with the tank all day. You should make the tanks a little weaker so Nader can't sit outside the base blasting people the second they spawn.

There's No Place to Go Once I Drive to Your House. What am I supposed to do? Drive back?
You People never make any Coffee for Me and very often the Tank is the Only Equalizer for All the Botting Going on.

I can't believe how many of these "Tester" have come out of the Closet so to Speak, when it come to Openly Admit that they are Really "Gay"mers. And that Means No Offense to All You who like doing it with Boys

Take Care Everyone! and Watch Your Big Asses.

Sincerely, Ralph_Nader

Halo CE General Discussion » Bigass Public Beta Jan 2, 2014 06:19 PM (Total replies: 1869)

Dear altis94,

Please go back to the unrestricted map if it does not affect game play.

As far as the Aimbot thing, People have been defeat the Aimbot Protection for Sometime in the regular CE Games.

I test the Weaponry on stationary Targets and even if you shoot a Falcon with a Gauss Sniper it takes 3 Good Hits to Destroy it, and about 10 regular Sniper Rifle Hits. These People are knocking these things down with 1 Shot.

Also, the Tanks are a bit Slow? Can you speed them up about 1.5- 2 times speed.

The Hax include: Shield Hacks, Massive amounts of Grenades, Chams, and Aimbots. I had one guy pull out and throw so many Land mines it looked like a Pancake Breakfast. So they must be using Edit Game Types?

Anyway? ...Take Care, and It's Still a Great Place to Play!

PS - I'm not familiar with the art of Cheating and I've Played Halo for 4 years, and scores generally reflect my experience. In short, I know when I'm being botted.

Halo CE General Discussion » Bigass Public Beta Jan 1, 2014 05:30 PM (Total replies: 1869)

Well? It's True! :P

PS. Dear Santa Claus!

Also like others Requested Also, could You Bring Back the Snipers as a Starting Weapon?

It Really tough to Get out of the House in the Morning with All Them Aimbotting Gauss Hog Camp Whores.

Thank You!

Sincerely, Ralph_Nader

Halo CE General Discussion » Bigass Public Beta Jan 1, 2014 11:08 AM (Total replies: 1869)

I Really Like the New Falcon! Great Job on Flight Characteristics!

2. Change Requests for Future Releases

1. Go Back to the 2071 Map Size. It was a Beautiful Thing to have so much Room, if You could Add the Blade Protection for the Falcon when it Bounces off the Wall like 2072? That Would Be Great!

2. Just a Coordinate Correction on the Field Glasses that Spawn the Weapons Drop. Swap North and South Poles so that the Compass on the Field Glasses is correct with North/South Ease/West.
Not that Important but Something I Noticed.

Also, Botting Seems the Norm rather than the Exception. Pervasive and Arrogant Admissions of Use. If they are going to Allow Aimbots they Should Be Supplied to All Players. I Know People say they Have Aimbot Protection Enabled, but People have Been Defeating that Feature in Halo for Sometime.

Most of the Botters are the Ones that complain About Camping, but if you look at the Field, Everybody on the Map that is not Racing the the Enemy's Flag are Stationary including Snipers and Gauss Hogs and Tanks Parked above Bases. When Teams of Aimbotters Participate, the Slaughter makes Normal Game Play impossible. When I Bitched about the Use of Aimbots, they had All Team Members Switch to the Blue Team in a 6 to 1 battle with Myself. I Still achieved the 3rd Ranking.

These People are So Petty they Even Team Switched to Kill My Player, as if Botting weren't Enough.

Take Care.

Ralph_Nader

P.S. The U.S. Military should be Contacting Your Team for Helicopter and Combat Operations Training Simulation.

Time: Sun December 8, 2019 1:01 AM 531 ms.
A Halo Maps Website