A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Lyra_qt_fag
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 17, 2016 09:24 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Too Much Lynx
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Lyra_qt_fag has contributed to 60 posts out of 469450 total posts (.01%) in 2,143 days (.03 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE bullethole art Apr 17, 2016 03:52 AM (Total replies: 36)

I've waited a very long time to do this.....

Halo CE General Discussion » ive got this CRAZY idea... Oct 12, 2015 07:48 AM (Total replies: 16)

Die necromancerrrrrs

Halo CE General Discussion » What FOV do you play at? (A Halomaps Poll) Sep 23, 2014 06:39 AM (Total replies: 33)

I find it's best for mid range.
I also like to change it up sometimes and play at 109.
For the record the default FoV is 70
BTW enjoy the bump.
Edited by Lyra_qt_fag on Sep 23, 2014 at 06:40 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Gamecheat13 is got to be part of VKGMT or TMM Sep 23, 2014 06:10 AM (Total replies: 39)

Quote: --- Original message by: killzone64
[;)] he totally wasn't in the SBB chat for a long time till we made him RQ

No one even likes you

Halo CE General Discussion » Anyone??? Sep 23, 2014 06:03 AM (Total replies: 24)

The map looks great how it is.
Johnlex has some competition.

Halo CE General Discussion » Is co-op possible??? Sep 23, 2014 06:00 AM (Total replies: 19)

The day we get CO-OP in CE is the day my life is complete,

Halo CE General Discussion » Crosshair anim Aug 23, 2014 04:45 AM (Total replies: 11)

N1

Halo CE General Discussion » Where can I get help with Halo: CE Glitches? Aug 10, 2014 04:35 PM (Total replies: 21)

Quote: --- Original message by: altis94
You also never thought you would get beaten in prisoner.

And I never have~
Edited by Lyra_qt_fag on Aug 10, 2014 at 04:36 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Where can I get help with Halo: CE Glitches? Aug 10, 2014 02:30 PM (Total replies: 21)

Something got done on Halo maps?
Someone got helped?
I never thought I'd see the day.

Halo CE General Discussion » No More avatar Packs Aug 10, 2014 12:49 PM (Total replies: 92)

Dennis for pres 2k14

Quote: --- Original message by: altis94
I01 rips confirmed.

Halo CE General Discussion » CE3 2014 Live Jul 19, 2014 08:56 PM (Total replies: 854)

Shout out to Dennis for making that dramatic appearance.

Halo CE General Discussion » Is Installation 01 cancelled yet? Jul 9, 2014 07:47 PM (Total replies: 113)

Quote: --- Original message by: HaMM4R
Quote: --- Original message by: Lyra_qt_fag
Quote: --- Original message by: Darkzealotx
agreed. Lyra_qt_fag you suck, stfu plz.

Just keep talking.

Add me on skype holmes. If you're to be a dick, I'd rather it be in a call. Unless you'd rather continue being a faggot?

Whoa dude, that's a bit uncalled for.
I understand you didn't like my opinion and all but dang.
That's a little low you don't think?
I'm sorry you got so offended over my opinion but jesus.
Chill out, it's over man I'm not mad at you any but down go so low bro.
Edited by Lyra_qt_fag on Jul 9, 2014 at 07:50 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Is Installation 01 cancelled yet? Jul 9, 2014 07:45 PM (Total replies: 113)

Quote: --- Original message by: Darkzealotx
agreed. Lyra_qt_fag you suck, stfu plz.

Just keep talking.

Halo CE General Discussion » Is Installation 01 cancelled yet? Jul 9, 2014 07:36 PM (Total replies: 113)

Edited by Lyra_qt_fag on Jul 9, 2014 at 07:37 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Is Installation 01 cancelled yet? Jul 9, 2014 07:30 PM (Total replies: 113)

I understand its your opinion. I'm merely pointing out that it is very very stupid. Just to clarify. You're welcome to have it, but my opinion on your opinion is that it makes no sense, and I respect you less as a person for having it.

You see this was the only response you needed.
You could have said that and not cried and ranted on for 2 pages.
Have a nice day?

I hope you learned something here today.
Edited by Lyra_qt_fag on Jul 9, 2014 at 07:10 PM

I think this was a pretty good attempt at stopping this thread.
So let's go out on this one.
Edited by Lyra_qt_fag on Jul 9, 2014 at 07:30 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Is Installation 01 cancelled yet? Jul 9, 2014 07:27 PM (Total replies: 113)

If you didn't state it as a fact it doesn't matter.
Opinions cannot be right nor wrong,but you can be an idiot.

lel. You've managed to prove that very true throughout the entirety of the thread. Anyway, as I say thats enough of that. This could go on all night, and personally I'm getting tired.

I'd be tired of being butthurt and making myself look like a complete idiot as well.
Have a nice day.

lel. I think someone is socially retarded. Doesn't know the cue to stop typing crap. Damn keyboard warriors.

>implying you aren't replying to b8
Damn keyboard warriors.

Halo CE General Discussion » Is Installation 01 cancelled yet? Jul 9, 2014 07:24 PM (Total replies: 113)

lel. You've managed to prove that very true throughout the entirety of the thread. Anyway, as I say thats enough of that. This could go on all night, and personally I'm getting tired.

I'd be tired of being butthurt and making myself look like a complete idiot as well.
Have a nice day.

Halo CE General Discussion » Is Installation 01 cancelled yet? Jul 9, 2014 07:21 PM (Total replies: 113)

Quote: --- Original message by: killzone64
this is how halomaps works.... it starts as a small joke and someone goes too far. leave this stuff alone.

btw ignore lyra, he hates on almost every game that isn't cs-go or halo. you will only make things worse by arguing with him, (trust me i know firsthand) he is stubborn and thinks his opinion is the right opinion...

An opinion is neither right nor wrong, it is an opinion.

I'd just like to point out this is also incorrect. If my opinion is that the word halo beings with a C, that is incorrect. Just thought id point that out.

Halo CE General Discussion » Is Installation 01 cancelled yet? Jul 9, 2014 07:16 PM (Total replies: 113)

I understand its your opinion. I'm merely pointing out that it is very very stupid. Just to clarify. You're welcome to have it, but my opinion on your opinion is that it makes no sense, and I respect you less as a person for having it.

You see this was the only response you needed.
You could have said that and not cried and ranted on for 2 pages.
Have a nice day?

I hope you learned something here today.
Edited by Lyra_qt_fag on Jul 9, 2014 at 07:10 PM

I'd like to think you'd learn something after this also. Perhaps next time you could not be such a huge dick, then I'm sure you'll get on with others a lot better. Plus if you don't start arguments, you can't lose them.

I stated my opinion nothing more.
There was no argument.

Time: Wed November 13, 2019 9:28 PM 188 ms.
A Halo Maps Website