A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Wiki
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 8, 2015 05:02 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
What would you do if you weren't afraid?

Post Statistics
Wiki has contributed to 10 posts out of 469468 total posts (0.00%) in 2,126 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Bipeds - Work in Process thread [WIP] Jul 8, 2015 05:02 PM (Total replies: 8490)

Quote: --- Original message by: Bungie LLC
have it shoot a projectile consisting of a neon-green t-shirt with "obscure retro band merchandise" in big bold capitalized white font printed on it

How cute.

Really, I can tell that whole exchange must have left a bad taste in your mouth, one that was apparently sour enough for you to decide to pull something from a dead thread for minor self-gratification.

Yes, of course. Now is the time to bring out the balloons, hm? I've got JUST the thing, and I've been saving it for just this occasion!

Well well! It seems like the launch trailer is here at last, and I'm not the first comment! I'd like to make a request to have that video taken down and posted again so that I can do myself the honors.

Quote: --- Original message by: teh lag
After nearly a month of rendering, re-rendering and assorted mishaps, BSP 6 "b30r_ext_cave" is completed. BSP 9 "b30r_int_shaft_b" is all that remains.

Is this sufficient cause to break out all of my party gear? I'm absolutely certain I've got a few balloons around here somewhere..

Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant 3.2.0.0 - Release Mar 1, 2014 02:15 AM (Total replies: 834)

Quote: --- Original message by: Rosanna Weyland
Look, note down exactly what it is you want, and I'll add it to the OP when I have a minute. I've been very busy recently, what with my getting engaged and such, but when I get some free time, I'll be sure to locate and upload what it is you lot are missing.

Congratulations.

Halo CE General Discussion » [MAP]Aquarii Final Release Feb 12, 2014 10:01 PM (Total replies: 47)

This looks lovely.

Quote: --- Original message by: ftsshot
you made a statement that about installation is perfect than contingency.

Don't think you special. At least contingency got microsoft and 343i.

Really? Where is it stated that Microsoft and 343i support/and or work on Contingency?

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Jan 28, 2014 10:26 AM (Total replies: 14974)

Nice.
Edited by Wiki on Jan 28, 2014 at 11:18 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Hey noobs! Fix your maps. Jan 28, 2014 12:08 AM (Total replies: 5)

Interesting...

Time: Fri November 22, 2019 11:35 AM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website