A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Rhiyjeu
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 26, 2014 10:07 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
wire frame of Silent Cartographer "Map" activated
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Rhiyjeu has contributed to 9 posts out of 469153 total posts (0.00%) in 1,987 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
here is your file stop asking for it now
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6240433/control.zip

If you can't even get 3ds working what do you ever plan to do with it?

ITS AN ANIMATION; PRESS THE PLAY BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM FOR IT TO EXPAND

ill need it in a format that does not need 3ds max to use.

"scale the different parts until you get the expanded version."

thats way more effort then its worth and i seem to have this problem...

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Error-0xc000007b-while-starting-AutoCad-2013/td-p/3625860

so im uninstalling it.

at this point ill pay $10.00 USD by PayPal if someone sends me this version of the model

my email is Rhiyjeu@gmail.com

you can always send an Invoice to me to make sure you get paid... paypal = Rhiyjeu@gmail.com

If you can't get this model or re-create something to it's nature, I don't think getting you the model would help you at all.

GBX model importer script. find the gbx_model from the b30 tags.

i cant get GBX model importer script to do any thing in any program i can think of...

i got the non expanded model extracted with Halo Mapping Tool version 3.5 and i can edit that and stuff... but now i need the expanded halo map ring...

can you find a way to extract it and send it to Rhiyjeu@gmail.com ... or just post it up some where so i can download it?

i need, for a project of mine, a wire frame 3D model file of the "Map" activated in the Silent Cartographer level in halo 1...

i mean the green ring thing in my avatar picture but in the version after the cut scene where Cortana accesses it to find the control room of halo and thus making the map expand.

the 3D model file can be in any of the following formats...

FBX (ascii), 3DS, BLEND, DAE (Collada), PLY, STL, OBJ, SMD, X, LWO, LXO, LWS, XML, DXF, HMP, MD2, MD3, MD5, MDC, MDL(Quake), NFF, TER, AC3D, MS3D(Milkshape), IFC-STEP, ASE

i heard that this can be done by...

In the device machine position, change from 0 "off" to 1 "on"

Or hit the checkbox wherever that says "initial on" and try that. Youll need to check that box first and then select the object for it to appear.

but im not sure what program to use.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Request for a wire frame 3d model file Apr 14, 2014 12:55 PM (Total replies: 0)

i have a Request for a wire frame 3d model file of the Silent Cartographer "Map" activated...

i mean the green ring thing in my avatar picture but in the version after the cut scene where Cortana accesses it to find the control room of halo and thus making the map expand.

the model file can be in any of the following formats...

FBX (ascii), 3DS, BLEND, DAE (Collada), PLY, STL, OBJ, SMD, X, LWO, LXO, LWS, XML, DXF, HMP, MD2, MD3, MD5, MDC, MDL(Quake), NFF, TER, AC3D, MS3D(Milkshape), IFC-STEP, ASE

im trying to make it in real life... and to do that i need a 3d model in a common file format like FBX (ascii), 3DS, BLEND, DAE (Collada), PLY, STL, OBJ, SMD, X, LWO, LXO, LWS, XML, DXF, HMP, MD2, MD3, MD5, MDC, MDL(Quake), NFF, TER, AC3D, MS3D(Milkshape), IFC-STEP, ASE

In the device machine position, change from 0 "off" to 1 "on"

Or hit the checkbox wherever that says "initial on" and try that. Youll need to check that box first and then select the object for it to appear.
Edited by MatthewDratt on Feb 6, 2014 at 10:41 PM

... not sure how to do any of that or what program to use...

im talking about the thing in this image http://forum.halomaps.org/avatars/1717.jpg ...

but in the state its in after the cut scene.

hi

i would like to Request for a wire frame of the Silent Cartographer "Map" activated...

i mean the version after the cut scene where Cortana accesses it to find the control room of halo and thus making the map expand.

Time: Mon July 15, 2019 3:10 PM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website