A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Soulblighter116
About Contact
Last Post: Mar 19, 2014 12:10 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Soulblighter116 has contributed to 2 posts out of 469767 total posts (0.00%) in 2,167 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Well, I do have the full Halo anniversary soundtrack, the editing kit, the HEK+, and all the tools, but i do not have any experience with Gurreilla however, and I have not converted the soundtrack into tags. My issue is I am having a hard time understanding how convert the tags correctly using Gurreilla or Tool++, and how to get the right tracks to play at the right times during the campaign, or making sure that the files won't goof up everything else in the programming, scripts, etc.
Edited by Soulblighter116 on Mar 19, 2014 at 12:35 PM
Edited by Soulblighter116 on Mar 19, 2014 at 12:37 PM

Hi all, I am new to modifying Halo files and creating Halo maps in general. I am interested in learning how to change the ambient in-game music in the Halo Campaign to that of the Halo CE Anniversary OST from the game that was released for the Xbox in celebration of the 10th anniversary of the release of Halo Combat Evolved. I have done some research into this and found out that the tags in the levels themselves need to be changed, but I do not know how to change them without making everything else mess up. If you guys have some wisdom or even a
TUTORIAL, or anything else that will help, anything helps. Thanks!

P.S. If there is already a article addressing this, I apologize for my intrusion. I did search for this before i posted my topic.

Time: Thu February 20, 2020 10:38 AM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website