A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Stealthy4u
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 7, 2014 11:46 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Stealthy4u has contributed to 1 posts out of 469288 total posts (0.00%) in 1,967 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Actually my original petition posts on both of 343i's forums are still there. I'm the one who started the petition in the first place, and I haven't had any of my posts be deleted yet. I've posted on both of the 343i forums, Steam, Bungie, Gearbox, Glu, HPT Forums, and a few other big forums not attached to a specific Halo company or group.

I've tweeted a lot of big management people and the respective companies authenticated Twitter accounts. I've also sent in support tickets to Steam and a few other websites that provided the option to send them in. It's been put on Facebook and sent to other certified Facebook accounts.

A petition is what gave us Patch 1.09 when the "Halo Boom" era was going on, and that program was made to crash halo servers with one click. Bungie saw our petition and gave us the patch.

It isn't a guarantee, but it is better than nothing.

Time: Sun August 25, 2019 12:23 AM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website