A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: DexterS4
About Contact
Last Post: May 15, 2015 05:10 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 600
What Games do you play: Halo cea and halo 4
360 it's the best

Post Statistics
DexterS4 has contributed to 46 posts out of 469359 total posts (.01%) in 1,976 days (.02 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » How do can i extract the halo 1 xbox maps? May 15, 2015 05:10 PM (Total replies: 10)

Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
You can't easily as far as I know. It's not just "rip and done."

You can try to recreate them by all means using what PC rips out. Look at Lumoria's recreations for the Xbox shaders.

I believed lumoria used XBOX shaders,by the by good shaders.
I'm trying to recreate textures and shaders of XBOX version but the teleport hate me,the teleporter in the XBOX version used a similiar material to water and the PC version just a 2 animations of the texture(left+up).

left xbox---right pc

my recreation.

@MosesofEgypt i tested your program,but i have not idea how do can i use,bitmaps do not have the xbox,and firts i need extract the maps
Edited by DexterS4 on May 15, 2015 at 05:11 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » How do can i extract the halo 1 xbox maps? May 14, 2015 03:50 PM (Total replies: 10)

I have the hek plus but it's only for the halo custom edition maps,Any idea?
I will replace the pc mediocre shaders for the xbox version.
The pc version is graphically horrible just a for the shaders and i will fix that

Halo CE General Discussion » Problem with Xbox 360 controller in Halo CE Mar 15, 2015 11:57 AM (Total replies: 11)

Quote: --- Original message by: Zetren

Quote: --- Original message by: DexterS4
Ah yes, the horribly large analogue deadzone required for the 360 controller. No wonder mouse always wins against controller, when they are made so crude.
It has nothing to do with the error, the problem is in halo ce which is a very bad original xbox to pc port, the command works excellent in crysis 2 and skyrim

Kid stop being annoying, enough platitudes. Be more specific so we can help. What error exactly?

With the right setup, a wired 360 controller works perfectly with Halo CE. If English is difficult for you to write in, write in your native language and Google translate it.
Edited by Zetren on Mar 15, 2015 at 11:55 AM
Kid? Haha, ok, not English so I can not explain well, when I release the joystick the player is still moving, that's the mistake, and I'm not bothering anyone

Halo CE General Discussion » Problem with Xbox 360 controller in Halo CE Mar 15, 2015 11:21 AM (Total replies: 11)

Ah yes, the horribly large analogue deadzone required for the 360 controller. No wonder mouse always wins against controller, when they are made so crude.
It has nothing to do with the error, the problem is in halo ce which is a very bad original xbox to pc port, the command works excellent in crysis 2 and skyrim

Halo CE General Discussion » Problem with Xbox 360 controller in Halo CE Mar 11, 2015 05:18 PM (Total replies: 11)

Quote: --- Original message by: Slayer117
Mine works just fine. Heck I even got my NES USB controller to work in halo. Sure you couldn't aim, all you could do was shoot and jump and strafe.
xbox 360 control works in halo ce, only works with those problems I said, the only solution to eliminate this error would emulate the keyboard, but is a pain having to choose Xpadder every time you want to play halo ce, if you have any solution will appreciate that the'd say

Halo CE General Discussion » Problem with Xbox 360 controller in Halo CE Mar 10, 2015 11:17 AM (Total replies: 11)

Quote: --- Original message by: SS Flanker

Hi guys I have a problem with the controller xbox 360 halo ce, controls go alone, but I tried it on my xbox 360 halo 1 (Original xbox) AND Halo Anniversary and goes well,So control is not broke, is halo ce pc problem, since the generic controlers and I never had any problems, PLEASE HELP ME !! T.T
Edited by DexterS4 on Mar 10, 2015 at 09:07 AM

Wired or wireless?

I've had a similar problem and unfortunately I had to scrap the controller altogether and buy 2 new ones for both purposes.
Wired,Now we are two.Have if someone gives us a solution., The doll goes to the left and right, And the view to the right,

Halo CE General Discussion » Problem with Xbox 360 controller in Halo CE Mar 10, 2015 09:05 AM (Total replies: 11)

Hi guys I have a problem with the controller xbox 360 halo ce, controls go alone, but I tried it on my xbox 360 halo 1 (Original xbox) AND Halo Anniversary and goes well,So control is not broke, is halo ce pc problem, since the generic controlers and I never had any problems, PLEASE HELP ME !! T.T
Edited by DexterS4 on Mar 10, 2015 at 09:07 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Spartan 4 bipeds/AR? Jan 15, 2015 02:56 PM (Total replies: 16)

Halomaps Apesta!!!

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Ce problem with HAC on LINUX Dec 9, 2014 01:59 PM (Total replies: 12)

I am sorry i have another in halo ce 1.10,the number error is 126 (error 126) and i can't see the hud of life,any idea? :/

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Collection PC Petition NOW!!!! Dec 8, 2014 06:55 PM (Total replies: 145)

The pc gamers cannot agree than Halo franchise it's only on Xbox consoles,Even halo 3 with 8 years never was released on pc

Edited by DexterS4 on Dec 8, 2014 at 06:58 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Collection PC Petition NOW!!!! Dec 6, 2014 02:51 PM (Total replies: 145)

Because it's hen of golden eggs of xbox,do you like halo? Then,you must buy an xbox,or wait for a fanmade game.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Collection PC Petition NOW!!!! Dec 6, 2014 01:30 PM (Total replies: 145)

Yea..halo craptom edition this time with hd graphics only in pc LOL.
I have a better suggestion the pc gamer could buy a xbox 360 or xbone
Or wait years and years For the release of Spv3,contingency or installation 01,halo is a xbox frachise them the pc gamers would pray more for that,hahahaha ;D

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Ce problem with HAC on LINUX Dec 1, 2014 02:10 PM (Total replies: 12)

Thank you to answer my question,the error name is (error 168)
I using wine 1.07 with Halo CE 1.10 update + Hac + open sauce,
I can running the game under to halo ce 1.09,
I was installing visual basic and framework,
And...i have Enable the 3d aceleration

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Ce problem with HAC on LINUX Nov 30, 2014 11:05 AM (Total replies: 12)

Hello guys i have a problem with this,i can't play with HAC enable :(

When the Pillar OF Autum spv3? Today is november 26

I prefer a skull logo, not a spartan

Quote: --- Original message by: EtchyaSketch

The point is nobody needs your <redacted so I don't get flagged for language> sarcastic tag,my lady

Bravo, you're a true wordsmith.
Its sad to see that you can't even use your brain to address my points, instead you fall back on a petty tu quoque.
Edited by EtchyaSketch on Nov 22, 2014 at 08:41 PM

You are the victim of a violation by an orgy of blacks with AIDS,At this point you need more strength,luck!!!

Quote: --- Original message by: EtchyaSketch
Quote: --- Original message by: Infinite Guardian
No Sarcastic comment needed.

You did it before you changed you name. You're still doing it now.
Name me one of your posts that has been necessary, as you seem to show the need to undermine mine.

What have you brought to the table?
Seldom a clever banter, an insightful statement that one couldn't glean on their own, a fruitful feedback.

Halo ce pc
Co-op campaign=no
Split-screen multiplayer=no
Better textures and shaders than xbox version=NO!
Best resolution than xbox version=no
Include more weapon and more bugs=YES!!!

Halo xbox 2001/halo pc 2003

Halo ce pc version is a mediocre version it's not a sarcasm

What is the reason for your incredibly poor syntax.
Anyways, and?
What are you saying now that you have proven to me Halo:PC's technical lesser quality to it's console counter part. Whats the point?
That everything derivative from H:CE is of poor quality?
That nothing people create for it is as impressive if not more than what was made for on the Xbox?
What is the point of touting the Xbox in the context of the topic?

The point is nobody needs your gay sarcastic tag,my lady

Halo ce pc version is a mediocre version it's not a sarcastic
Edited by DexterS4 on Nov 25, 2014 at 08:04 AM

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
Quote: --- Original message by: X12_1992

Quote: --- Original message by: Danger_zone_98

Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
Noble is harder than Legendary.

Yes. "Noble" difficulty is in the "Easy" slot now, but that doesn't mean Noble is easy; it's the hardest difficulty.
Edited by Danger_zone_98 on Nov 20, 2014 at 06:57 PM

You know, thats gonna be a rude awakening for anyone who trys to set console commands to have the difficulty on "easy". I think you should have done it this way:

set_difficulty easy = Normal difficulty

set_difficulty normal = Heroic difficulty

set_difficulty heroic = Legendary difficulty

set difficutly impossible = Noble difficulty.

Also something else is wrong with the universal ui, the CMT campaign menu doesnt work i have to use the classic campaign menu, which means i accidentally went to noble difficulty. BTW why isnt there any classic non changed campaign maps on Halo Maps? I kinda want to play the orginal campaign without having both Halo PC and Halo Custom Edition installed. I woudl like to easily access the original, unchanged campaign from the universal ui.
Edited by X12_1992 on Nov 20, 2014 at 08:13 PM

The problem with that is the game has values in the missions that says if game is on normal or impossible, place x ammount of enemies. Many of these are set so legendary has a second elite for an encounter or something similar. So while we can change the multipliers that get applied to any difficulty with no problem, we can't easily change the number of enemies that spawn, which is why legendary needs to retain its internal setup as impossible.

I will try to make a video discussing this for my YouTube channel, as I do need to do some form of update on it since spv3 is delayed due to the numerous delays with evolved.

Wtf? The gameplay of h3 campaign for hce was horrible thank than for default was only on normal dificulty,halo ce isn't halo 3 for example the plasma rifle have bit damage for you use on dual and so equalize the gameplay,halo ce pc need a co op and split-screem offline online

Time: Wed September 18, 2019 7:24 PM 516 ms.
A Halo Maps Website