A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: PlumImp
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 29, 2014 05:08 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
PlumImp has contributed to 3 posts out of 468028 total posts (0.00%) in 1,662 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Wars Misssions and Cutscenes Apr 29, 2014 05:08 PM (Total replies: 9)

I would love to do it myself, because I'm that kind of guy... But, I can't mod man :P That's why I'm posting this, because maybe someone won't think this is a terrible idea, and they can go out with the motivation I don't have, and make it :P

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Wars Misssions and Cutscenes Apr 29, 2014 04:43 PM (Total replies: 9)

I see your point. But, I wasn't necessarily talking about porting all the vehicles from Halo Wars :P I just mean like, create a custom campaign for Halo CE that just happens to be Halo Wars in first person :P No need to add any extra models, the standard Halo Combat Evolved models will work just fine :P I shouldn't have said CoD or Battlefield, Halo CE should be the one to bear this mod :P

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Wars Misssions and Cutscenes Apr 29, 2014 05:47 AM (Total replies: 9)

Look guys, this has been on my mind for quite some time now. FYI, this is a mod idea, not necessarily for Halo CE, but maybe for something else like Battlefield or CoD. Why not take all the Halo Wars cutscenes and dialogue, and implement them into a custom campaign in any of the games above, and then just mod the vehicles, weapons and enemies to look like Halo (possibly even the scenery), so that you can experience Halo Wars as a first person shooter, instead of the annoying RTS platform? Just a suggestion, and if someone could gather a team of modders and make this happen, I'm sure MANY halo fans would appreciate it. Thanks guys.

Time: Thu November 15, 2018 2:17 AM 438 ms.
A Halo Maps Website