A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: robowarrior
About Contact
Last Post: May 28, 2014 06:18 PM
Interests: doing stuff
Your Age: 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
What Games do you play: ALL
I'm right behind you

Post Statistics
robowarrior has contributed to 36 posts out of 469358 total posts (.01%) in 1,956 days (.02 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » 1.0.10 NOT WORKING May 28, 2014 06:18 PM (Total replies: 4)

Yes it was cracked, I got a real new one and it works fine, Thanks!

Halo CE General Discussion » 1.0.10 NOT WORKING May 28, 2014 03:34 PM (Total replies: 4)

I had to re-install my game, now I got the update, but it still says powered by gamespy and only gamespy servers! When I try to re update it says: You have Halo 1.10 installed. Would you like to update to 1.10? I hit yes and it does nothing different!

Halo CE General Discussion » Replacing Blood Glutch and other maps May 26, 2014 09:21 PM (Total replies: 7)

Quote: --- Original message by: Xander92
OK

Is that an answer to the questions? Or just spam?

Halo CE General Discussion » Replacing Blood Glutch and other maps May 26, 2014 07:47 PM (Total replies: 7)

To enhance graphics and make maps look like H3 look at this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGVrjJ1JR3g&list=UUll3i4cH_n4k8HA-8IFJJyg
When you try to use on custom edition it comes up with an error...why?I got it, but could not find a version of Halo Combat Evolved anywhere, so I got it from nosteam and the update does not work(1.0.10) It's a great mod and I would be willing to change from custom to normal from time to time. But why does it not work for Custom, and why does it claim I don't have halo for Combat Evolved? This is what I have been looking for, for a very long time!

Halo CE General Discussion » Graphics(I like my HReach graphics..but) May 26, 2014 04:53 PM (Total replies: 17)

He uses texmod, sorrysoldout is good too, but it's only for combat evolved and never releases his work

Halo CE General Discussion » Possible Halo Television Show May 26, 2014 11:06 AM (Total replies: 26)

Quote: --- Original message by: ODX
They teased this at E3/Xbox One reveal and gave a few more details (not really) at the recent reveal (online post? Seriously?) of Halo 5. Pretty much it's Steven Spielberg and 2015.

I'll give it a chance I suppose.

Why not? Halo has a pretty good storyline.

Halo CE General Discussion » Graphics(I like my HReach graphics..but) May 26, 2014 09:10 AM (Total replies: 17)

Quote: --- Original message by: roviet1337
happy playing! i honestly dont remeber how recent of a build it is but as long as somebody has fun with it, that was the ultimate goal :) otherwise if you want ill upload all my edited textures one of these days they are still on my SSD

Yeah it's a great texture! The Ghosts look awesome, but just wondering, how do you edit a texmod texture, I thought I would change the scorpion texture and possibly add a little orange color to the visor, Or I thought I would keep the vehicle texture and make a new texmod and use that one for all of the multiplayer
Edited by robowarrior on May 26, 2014 at 09:34 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Graphics(I like my HReach graphics..but) May 25, 2014 11:38 PM (Total replies: 17)

Thank you so much! The reason I feel people underestimate mod like this one is because it holds so much unknown power, but no one wants to focus on it! Thanks again!

Halo CE General Discussion » Graphics(I like my HReach graphics..but) May 25, 2014 11:22 PM (Total replies: 17)

Quote: --- Original message by: roviet1337
this is long dead, when i still played ce consistently i did that thru texmod
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z38oYYm8Cg8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1WHA00x5o0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm_JT5riUTY
it was fairly easy/fun to mod

I already run this texmod http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvF-SYFYiTQ
I like this one better till I saw your video, I know pro modders might not love it, but my jaw dropped! It has beautiful graphics! 2 Questions: Is it like that for the full game, or just bloodglutch? When will it be available/Could you upload the alpha it to mediafire for us/me possibly? Recommendation for Reach add this into the tags for Texmod: http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/news/Reach_MPBeta_AR.jpg
Edit: Again it's one of the best texmods I've seen, whats with the UNSC on your back? Looks cool though!
Edited by robowarrior on May 25, 2014 at 11:26 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Graphics(I like my HReach graphics..but) May 25, 2014 10:57 PM (Total replies: 17)

Quote: --- Original message by: altis94
It is possible but I don't know if anyone did that.

I would love that, I just wanted to know if it would work and why

Halo CE General Discussion » Graphics(I like my HReach graphics..but) May 25, 2014 09:36 PM (Total replies: 17)

I really was wondering this and it is hard to explain, here is an example of what I want to do: Find a default map(bloodglutch) and add a high graphics H3 H4 HReach tags to the guns and body of the Halo guy(maybe the Warthog or grass too) Save it as "bloodglutch" and replace the file. Then in my theory I would be able to join a bloodglutch on something like an ASHclan server. And it should show up only on my computer as I set it, right? Please explain why this does not work.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo(s) for PC May 23, 2014 06:53 PM (Total replies: 22)

The reason I find that odd, is that isn't the Xbox just an old PC? Why would It take 16gb RAM?I mean I love Custom edition,but it just does not have great graphics, which is O.K. I suppose, but nether does it have all the vehicles and weapon as other halos, correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Halo 2 the only one were you can dual weapon right? I didn't love that, I think you should only be able to dual use pistols...
Edited by robowarrior on May 23, 2014 at 06:57 PM
I didn't want to start a new topic,but My resolution for Halo is 1366xIDK
But it is in that resolution, but does not say there is a 1366 resolution available...
Edited by robowarrior on May 23, 2014 at 07:09 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo(s) for PC May 23, 2014 04:07 PM (Total replies: 22)

Quote: --- Original message by: The Doctor
MS is currently working on a 360 emulator... wouldn't be strange that once the ONE gets an emulator (x86) the 360 one will be available too... probably will be resorce consuming, though.

Yeah, I guess that but, I have 8 gb RAM should be able to take it,I don't wan't divide though, If I did I would upgrade to a 12- 16 RAM or something insane like that.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo(s) for PC May 23, 2014 07:25 AM (Total replies: 22)

Yeah, but sometimes it's hard to find the research when there is so many fakes out there....
I saw someone playing Forza on PC and then I asked on this forum

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo(s) for PC May 22, 2014 09:03 PM (Total replies: 22)

Oh, so emulation for the 360 is not possible? I did not know that... Getting a Xbox 360 or One would be nice, but despite my 16 years of age, my parents do not trust me with one, they are not big fans of GTA(think GTA is only for the Xbox ) So I cannot play Halo 4 on the PC, odd, considering the xbox is just an old pc.... I want halo to be for PC but Xbox fans keep saying "No" because they want to be special. Is halo 3 for the original Xbox? I would get that. But would I have to divide my RAM?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo(s) for PC May 22, 2014 06:47 PM (Total replies: 22)

I was thinking that even halo CE can get boring at times, I was thinking about using a emulator and running a halo (offline) on it. Would I have to divide my RAM?

Halo CE General Discussion » Field Of View(FOV) May 21, 2014 03:05 PM (Total replies: 19)

I now play at 97-102 I NEVER see the edge of FP, maybe its my resolution....

Halo CE General Discussion » Field Of View(FOV) May 18, 2014 08:52 AM (Total replies: 19)

Yes, but at 95, you still cannot see most of the Plasma Rilfe

Halo CE General Discussion » Field Of View(FOV) May 17, 2014 08:37 PM (Total replies: 19)

So, with wonderful HAC2 I was able to run Halo at my resolution, and choose my field of view. I like that, but I don't know what is right, I have mine at 100 degrees zoomed out, now normally I would say 90 is fine, but the Plasma rifle looks zoomed in til you hit about 100-105. Then also when I join a reach map, or modded map, It is incredibly zoomed out, any recommendations?

Halo CE General Discussion » Open Sauce for 1.10 May 17, 2014 04:40 PM (Total replies: 18)

Get 1.10 and HAC2 it is great, will never conflict with OS

Time: Wed September 18, 2019 6:14 AM 234 ms.
A Halo Maps Website