A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: 6gunSimmons
About Contact
Last Post: May 19, 2014 12:39 AM
Interests: guns, games, stuff
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
6gunSimmons has contributed to 2 posts out of 469389 total posts (0.00%) in 1,982 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Help me connect with my past! May 19, 2014 12:39 AM (Total replies: 3)

Holy crap thanks a bunch.

Halo CE General Discussion » Help me connect with my past! May 18, 2014 11:50 PM (Total replies: 3)

I used to play halo custom edition long ago (7 or 8 years ago) and had tons of maps. I really liked single player maps with objectives and such.

I lost my serial long ago and was thinking of buying a new copy just to reconnect with the past and have some fun with it again before I heard about the hole gamespy fiasco. I assumed it wasn't possible for me to go back to the good ol' days.

But now that everything is going to be fixed I was wondering if I could get some help on this.

There is one single player map that stands out in my memory for some reason.

In this map you are in an urban area with modern weapons (AKs AR-15/M-16 type and such) and you are fighting against what I assume are gang members or something of the sort.

The only other clue I can give is going to sound stupid (to me and some of you). The "medkit" in this map is a bong and when you pick it up it says something like "You smoke the herb and you feel better" or something like that.

I hope someone can help me remember. If not and you guys hate me for asking then thats fine too.

Thanks

Time: Sun October 20, 2019 8:48 AM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website