A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Komatoast
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 6, 2014 02:03 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
THIS IS GUEVARAAAA!

Post Statistics
Komatoast has contributed to 4 posts out of 469375 total posts (0.00%) in 1,959 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Problems with Blitzkrieg Jun 6, 2014 02:03 PM (Total replies: 4)

Thank you thank you thank you!

That cad export script worked like a charm, don't know what was wrong with mine. I got the jma file and I'm ready to rock, thanks again! :D

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Problems with Blitzkrieg Jun 5, 2014 11:41 PM (Total replies: 4)

Hi everyone,

I've been running into non-stop issues with exporting animations for Halo CE. I've tried using countless versions of blitzkrieg, the installer even other scripts like the cad export but nothing works. Blitzkrieg gave me errors on start up no matter which version of 3ds max I used (I tried 7, 8, 9 and 2012. I installed the .dlls correctly and placed blitzkrieg.dle in the plugins folder). I'm just looking for a way to export animations that works, does anyone know of a working blitzkrieg? I've wasted hours just trying to get this working and I've had enough.

Thanks for your time!

Thanks for the replies!

I'm fairly new to the custom edition scene, only worked with HMT and retail before. I got the HEK but it seems there were several programs instead of one like I thought it would be. Could anyone help me out with how to do this in CE? Do I just have to edit a tag with guerilla?

Thanks again!

I've been looking for a while now but I haven't been able to come up with anything. Is it possible to disable/change the auto-dismount that happens when your vehicle flips upside down? I'm using HMT 3.5 with retail halo pc.

Thanks for your help!

Time: Mon October 14, 2019 11:00 PM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website