A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Missingno
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 18, 2014 09:17 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo 1

Post Statistics
Missingno has contributed to 3 posts out of 469343 total posts (0.00%) in 1,891 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

I guess I would be editing a Halo PC map. I need to export the original 13 maps with changed weapon and powerup times, as xbox maps so I can FTP them to my modded xbox.

I cannot get Arsenic to work properly still. I'm not sure if I'm linking the right maps or what. Can't understand why the map is not showing up for me to navigate and edit.

Hello! I am making a video series to help players that will be new to H1 this Fall. I have played Halo 1 for years, and helped the creators of Halo 1.5 in testing their new maps for many months before they were released online, not sure if any of you have played them.

In this video series, I aim to create a grenade trick video with good video quality (unlike many online now.) To aid in this, I loaded Arsenic back up for the first time in MANY years. I am not able to see the map or navigate the map. All I want to do is make all powerups and weapons spawn every 20 seconds in the original maps, and then export this as Xbox maps to have a "nade trick" version of Halo. This will GREATLY speed up my process as I relearn all of my useful nades and make the video. Could anyone help me figure out why I can no longer get Arsenic to work? Any information is appreciated! Is there an easier way to change the spawn times on all the weapons/powerups and export the maps as Xbox maps?

Here are a couple videos I've already done:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EpE2qJL6H8&list=PLEJudfCJm5gwZpkhIbCnuDypr9u143FqU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjP-r-Dxz0U&list=PLEJudfCJm5gwZpkhIbCnuDypr9u143FqU
Edited by Missingno on Jul 17, 2014 at 09:49 PM

Time: Thu September 19, 2019 8:12 PM 594 ms.
A Halo Maps Website