A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Ledge
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 1, 2014 12:39 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
Ledge has contributed to 7 posts out of 469465 total posts (0.00%) in 1,950 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Someone was complaining on the domain name (BKteil or however you spell it) so i got one :D

http://www.installation01.ga
Edited by Ledge on Aug 1, 2014 at 12:40 PM

We're are trying to resolve those issues at the moment. It is most like the server being stupid We will move to another here soon.

Quote: --- Original message by: BKTiel
I'm sorry but that looks like something you'd make in the first semester of a web design class. The domain doesn't help either.

If you're not experienced in this type of thing it'd be better to just grab wordpress or another CMS; at least you could look somewhat professional and blog updates etc rather easily.

Quote: --- Original message by: BKTiel

I just did. If that's your A-game you might as well just WP it up.

e:
Also rather funny you're still referring to the header from that old forum by zetaboards. You have the flexibility of a host now. Use it. At least get a dot.tk domain so you're not looking like a donkey with the subdomain address.
Edited by BKTiel on Jul 31, 2014 at 12:39 AM

Hello BKTiel! I'm the coder of the website that is being...discussed. The part where you said it "looks like something you'd make in the first semester of a web design class" is quite understandable. I have only been making websites since October of 2013. Now I know it looks un-professional at the moment (and it's the best I've done) but this is the result of about 3 1/2 hours of work (I work fast), and I think that should be considered.

Now on to the forum thing.

I don't know PHP at the moment (watching a tutorial as we speak)

And the domain? Two words: Money Issues!

Quote: --- Original message by: Kozakuu

1. Viewing the website at lower resolutions wrecks the layout. See below
http://i.imgur.com/mrXLfx6.jpg

2. I don't see a reason why the 'Bringing the fight back to PC' texts requires negative horizontal scaling.

3. The screenshot doesn't really say much about the mod.

4. Spelling error on gallery page. Recommend changing typeface from times new roman.

1. Fixed (Not uploaded at the moment)

2. I did not know what that meant.

3. Replaced with video

4. Fixed. There is a slideshow now :D

FIXED

Quote: --- Original message by: General_101
Quote: --- Original message by: TheChunkierBean
Confirmed. We now have a website, but we need you guys to make sure it works .

The webpage is not available according to Google Chrome.

Clear your cache
Edited by Ledge on Jul 30, 2014 at 12:44 PM

Here is the website:

http://installation01.net84.net
Edited by Ledge on Jul 29, 2014 at 07:53 PM
Edited by Ledge on Jul 29, 2014 at 11:34 PM

I do. Its lgarcia151. But unfortuneatley my computer is down at the moment. I dont get it back from the shop till friday.

Hey, Bean. Are you looking for any more programmers? I'd love to help with this.

Time: Thu November 21, 2019 3:14 PM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website