A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Consuela
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 1, 2015 07:38 PM
Interests: JLX2
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo TMM JLX2 maps
Altis for president! Bourrin for first lady!

Post Statistics
Consuela has contributed to 10 posts out of 469529 total posts (0.00%) in 1,973 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Recruiting for CE-MPGEN2 Jan 1, 2015 07:38 PM (Total replies: 37)

Sounds fairly basic, although that would most likely work better as an invasion map, why don't you just stick to standard CTF? Although that doesn't mean the concept has to be dropped, it would be neat to have something kind of like that though.

Halo CE General Discussion » Recruiting for CE-MPGEN2 Dec 31, 2014 06:34 PM (Total replies: 37)

Um, I do like the idea for remade old halo 1 maps with SPV3 tags, but maybe remake some good custom maps that use standard halo 1 tags, and yes yoyorast island might be amazing with that, or danger canyon with snow and a bit of fog, something that doesn't stop you from sniping, or just remove the snipers entirely and make it only have weapons that work better at close to mid ranges, also maybe some dynamic elements to the map, like scripted switches that give the team that has the area of the switch on lockdown an advantage, and I'm not just talking about power weapons, REMEMBER map control is ridiculously important when comes to halo!

Halo CE General Discussion » What happened to this community? Dec 31, 2014 09:53 AM (Total replies: 45)

I remember playing extinction in 2010, although people mostly played extinction and coldsnap, at least back then you could actually talk to your team and devise a plan, nowadays its all jajaja and insults flying around, everyone is a godamn lone wolf or a Mexican, there are actually nice people who don't speak English playing this game, but I've met like two so far, also back then your team could all get in a pelican, now its almost impossible to even fill a goddamn warthog!

Halo CE General Discussion » Bigass Public Beta Dec 30, 2014 11:47 AM (Total replies: 1869)

Altis, why are you snooping around my house to get pictures of me to put on your profile?

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] H4CE tags Jul 25, 2014 05:53 PM (Total replies: 68)

So why release something if you KNOW its incomplete and many others have done it? and HOW DARE YOU try to compare to the likes of JLX2 our lord and savior, he will die making HR H4 tags and Ripping H2's. for us, for he is... THE MESSIA, ALL HAIL JLX2!

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 5 Agent Locke exposed Jul 24, 2014 08:04 PM (Total replies: 50)

Quote: --- Original message by: rcghalohell
locke is actually locke from Lost, or maybe johnLOCKx2
:O

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo: Composition Jul 23, 2014 07:33 PM (Total replies: 402)

Quote: --- Original message by: BKTiel
Quote: --- Original message by: Consuela
Hey K11la i absolutely love the campaign but the way most of the character's lines get delivered like sergeants Simon's, that needs to change in order to feel like you are in a warzone, i would like to take care of that, if you do accept my help PM me, i'll be getting JLX2 even greater by then.

I did say that a page back. The response was that evidently being a soldier is a perfect justification for unenthusiastic VA and poor audacity filtering :P

well yes maybe, but still it does feel anti-climactic, also he didn't sound even disregarding the battle, he was just like a frickin hillbilly sitting in a chair lol, but as K11la explained, he was overdue and lucky that matt still aired it, i mean its not like its some useless stuff unsubmited by kirby.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jul 23, 2014 07:28 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Well the Impaler looks like the Focus Rifle.

Might have someone to introduce you to m8, he is a programmer, i personally don't get programming, but i saw this guys work, he is a friend of mine and i think you guys would hit it off because:
1st:He loves Halo
2nd: He actually has fun programming so he wont really get tired of watching code.
3rd:He made a virus that gives you a few moments and tortures you by warning you what it is about to do, giving you the choice to shut off your PC and never turn it on, or witness how it says you have been pwnd by it and proceeds to frying the toaster.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo: Composition Jul 22, 2014 10:42 PM (Total replies: 402)

Hey K11la i absolutely love the campaign but the way most of the character's lines get delivered like sergeants Simon's, that needs to change in order to feel like you are in a warzone, i would like to take care of that, if you do accept my help PM me, i'll be getting JLX2 even greater by then.

Time: Sun December 15, 2019 7:16 PM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website