A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: AntonMK14
About Contact
Last Post: Mar 2, 2015 03:44 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
AntonMK14 has contributed to 61 posts out of 469496 total posts (.01%) in 1,960 days (.03 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Wait, Halofollower was selling a Pyramid Scheme? Anyone got the link to that?

From what I've gathered, CMT isn't working with the best hardware, so it's taking a long time to render.

That's OK; CMT will make up for it by boosting my skill and intellect when TSC:E is out.

Quote: --- Original message by: Higuy
Is this done yet

The sooner they finish this, the sooner I can stop killing my brain cells by reading this thread.

Quote: --- Original message by: DaLode
I'm just clarifying that I'm posting in the TSC:E thread, the only project which I consider to be of true CMT quality. Therefore I was not seeking an answer from the CMT-B leader.

The self-importance here has broken through "annoying" and reached "hilarious".

Just as soon as you stop wasting space.

With such a wonderful fanbase, it's incredible that CMT bothers at all. People whining this much about free stuff (that they're free to ignore) need to get a life.
Edited by AntonMK14 on Jan 12, 2015 at 08:13 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Rant on CMT, SPV3 and The Forum Dec 23, 2014 09:34 AM (Total replies: 44)

I clicked on this topic expecting it to start with "CMT RIPS!!!!!!"

My own two cents - it's a gaming forum, aka the worst kind of forum. There will always be trolls, idiots, and ten-year-olds posting whatever they can to get attention. Ignore them and just look for someone to have a decent talk with.

I wasn't talking about you, haha. I was referring to some of the more negative individuals.

I do love it when people start complaining about user-made content being delayed.

Maybe CMT should give the complainers a refund.

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
the GPU is far more important than the CPU.

I'm curious, what does CMT consider a good base minimum GPU for this? I realize the engine is pretty old, but I would also think that all the new OS eye-candy would be massively unoptimized in terms of resource management.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Dec 17, 2014 11:09 AM (Total replies: 12123)

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
It's the porta-turret from SPV2. It'll be appearing in part 2 of the campaign.

Speaking of Part 2, how's that coming along (if at all)? With part 1 of SPV3 getting delayed into oblivion along with TSC:E, is there at least any progress happening on that front?

Not complaining or criticizing, just curious.

Halo CE General Discussion » Think Twice before pre-ordering Halo 5 Dec 9, 2014 05:14 PM (Total replies: 64)

Yeah, but maybe he'd get more views if he didn't sound like mommy just took away his juicebox.

Halo CE General Discussion » Think Twice before pre-ordering Halo 5 Dec 9, 2014 04:55 PM (Total replies: 64)

Not sure how that works out in his favor, that was painful to listen to.

Halo CE General Discussion » Think Twice before pre-ordering Halo 5 Dec 9, 2014 04:24 PM (Total replies: 64)

So much hate, haha. If only kids got this worked up over real issues. I bought the MCC 95% for campaign, and have been having a good time with it so far. Feel free to call me a sheep or whatnot, but I bought a product for a specific function, and it has been serving that function very well. Eventually they'll get MP working too, and then I'll be happy to jump into that; but again, for myself personally the MP in the MCC is a pretty low priority. I do understand the people who bought the game specifically FOR the MP being mad, though. Sucks to be them, I guess.

I do agree with the guy in the video in that pre-order culture is problem for gaming in general. Other than that, he sounds like a whiny little brat who gets pathetically worked up over a goddamn video game like 343i murdered his entire family. Grow up.
Edited by AntonMK14 on Dec 9, 2014 at 04:27 PM

I was joking anyway. Keep up the stellar work, guys.

Quote: --- Original message by: Nickster5000
Any possible way we can get a rough estimate of how many more days / weeks we will have to wait?

However long it takes to get 100% completion in the Master Chief Collection.... plus remaining development time.

Quote: --- Original message by: Shaktar
sometimes when im alone I like to tie my legs together and put an inch of water in the bathtub and flap around and pretend im a beached whale.

This post is more relevant to CMT discussion than the last three pages combined.

Halo CE General Discussion » Project-Contingency (Fan made Halo Game) Oct 30, 2014 11:16 AM (Total replies: 382)

Quote: --- Original message by: VKNG
Also when can we expect to see the game in action?

Right after Halo 2 SPV3.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Oct 29, 2014 12:19 PM (Total replies: 12123)

The best thing to happen would be for CMT and Contingency to join forces.

CMT does the gameplay elements and functionality, Contingency does the pretty CryEngine 3 graphics. Obviously will never happen, but a man can dream.

Time: Sun December 8, 2019 3:16 AM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website