A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: AllatIfrit
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 30, 2014 07:59 PM
Interests: Game Design
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo, Uncharted, Left 4 Dead, Dark Souls, Tomb Raider...
Death in inexorable and cannot be denied...
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
AllatIfrit has contributed to 6 posts out of 469505 total posts (0.00%) in 1,962 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Vehicle help Jul 30, 2014 07:59 PM (Total replies: 6)

thank you but no, its fixed now.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Vehicle help Jul 30, 2014 03:09 PM (Total replies: 6)

^thnx for that, everything works as it should now, my collision problem was caused by different region permutaions.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Vehicle help Jul 30, 2014 02:33 PM (Total replies: 6)

ok, done jms worked fine, now when i try to use the new gbx model for the vehicle tool says that the model doesn't match the collision model and animation graphs. in game it doesn't appear?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Vehicle help Jul 30, 2014 02:15 PM (Total replies: 6)

Im trying to import a new ghost into the game, and im following a tutorial where you use Ghost's GBXmodel importer to import the markers and nodes from the original ghost then export the jms and use tool to compile the object file. Nothing else is shown in the tutorial. My problem is that when i try to export the jms it says theres no geometry to export, so my question is what node or marker do i link the geometry of the ghost to?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Weapon Tags Jul 29, 2014 12:21 AM (Total replies: 3)

Thank you both, everything works fine now:)

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Weapon Tags Jul 28, 2014 09:13 PM (Total replies: 3)

I pretty much made this account here just to ask this question! Iv'e messed around with the editing kit for some time now but whenever i try to use any new weapons i download like smg's or a carbine i can't for the life of me get them to work in game. I add the weapon to the globals file, place the item collection down in Sapien, compile the map and in game the weapon is there laying on the ground, but it can't be picked up? is there something more i need to do?
Edited by AllatIfrit on Jul 28, 2014 at 09:13 PM

Time: Tue December 10, 2019 5:27 AM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website