A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: justiyt
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 20, 2014 09:50 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
justiyt has contributed to 22 posts out of 469505 total posts (0.00%) in 1,934 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Quote: --- Original message by: teh lag
Quote: --- Original message by: justiyt
Is there any tangible progress? The picture you posted on the 15th is exactly the same as the one you posted on the 11th which is exactly the same as the one you posted on December 2nd.

i have been updating a single picture hosted on dropbox so i don't have to go back and edit the main post every time.

wait, no. that's not right. sorry everyone -- we've actually been sitting around doing nothing. actually we've been deleting parts of the map, reversing progress that had previously been made!

So where is a link to the picture?

Is there any tangible progress? The picture you posted on the 15th is exactly the same as the one you posted on the 11th which is exactly the same as the one you posted on December 2nd.

Halo CE General Discussion » ODST Drop Oct 20, 2014 07:43 PM (Total replies: 9)

Quote: --- Original message by: Storm
No plans on finishing. The community may do as they see fit. Altheros is already getting into it.

Also, to load, use this command line exactly.

map_name "odst drop"

Including the quotation marks?

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
Quote: --- Original message by: NeX
I hate to join the circlejerk, but at this rate the spv3 version of cartographer might get released first....

SPV3 will be out next year, given the delays with this we can't stick to our scheduled release plans. We'll have more details post b30:e release.

That's just dandy.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Oct 17, 2014 01:17 AM (Total replies: 12123)

It's not worth really arguing about, the DMR will be in the SPV3 version of TSC:E for those who prefer it over other ranged headshot weapons. Based on Evolved's take on weapons goes, it really had no place in it. In SPV3 we have our roles for weapons and then break down those roles into sub categories. I can go into further detail in the other thread, as this thread is about TSC:Evolved only.

It's not worth really arguing about, the DMR will be in the SPV3 version of TSC:E for those who prefer it over other ranged headshot weapons. Based on Evolved's take on weapons goes, it really had no place in it. In SPV3 we have our roles for weapons and then break down those roles into sub categories. I can go into further detail in the other thread, as this thread is about TSC:Evolved only.

Please do, masterz!

I counted 12 items. What the heck?

So your "Normal", your lowest difficulty level possible, is analogous to regular Halo:CE Heroic? I understand some people like difficulty, but sometimes it's just fun to rampage through the Covenant without having to worry about your weapon choice or where the next health pack is.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Sep 26, 2014 01:29 AM (Total replies: 12123)

Where are the pictures?

Halo CE General Discussion » Firefight-Sector 9 Thread Sep 26, 2014 01:28 AM (Total replies: 182)

Will this work on Universal UI?

Quote: --- Original message by: RabbitFood
Quote: --- Original message by: TenTonHammer
Quote: --- Original message by: biernacki90
I going to take a wild guess that spv3 will not be released on time.

2 years since CMT map, i walk through the empty streets trying to think of something else but my path always leads halomaps.

i stare at the screen for hours and try to summon masterz1337. i play lumoria but it is no good. i flame bungie on destiny and try to resist the nazi mods but it is all meaningless. the end is near. i then usually play some old a30 and cry myself to sleep.

You're well on the path my child, but the problem is you're playing Lumoria instead of Lumoris.

What's Lumoris?

Halo CE General Discussion » Universal UI Official Thread Sep 14, 2014 07:38 PM (Total replies: 271)

What is the Sector09 stuff?

13 items down. LET'S GO, CMT!

Quote: --- Original message by: Ifafudafi
but we'd also like to compensate for the delay by inviting you to ask any questions you'd like about TSC:E.

Quote: --- Original message by: justiyt
What are demon trees?

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Aug 28, 2014 01:43 AM (Total replies: 12123)

Quote: --- Original message by: killzone64
Quote: --- Original message by: Danger_zone_98
Ifafudafi:this latest release date is the real deal. Expect to hear a lot more as that day approaches."

real deal my @$$

tbh i am glad they are pushing it back. if you look at the to do list there is a lot to do on there....

Oh we heard a lot more, alright.

What are demon trees?

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Aug 26, 2014 09:10 PM (Total replies: 12123)

I'm not so sure about it being released on 8/29/14.

"They like to make their own announcements and I am sure you can make an educated guess about the lack thereof."

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Aug 26, 2014 08:19 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Either would be fine. Preferably both.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Aug 26, 2014 07:49 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Such as?

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Aug 26, 2014 07:45 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Are there any new features or additions on TSC:E that weren't on Truth and Reconcilliation SPV3?

Time: Tue December 10, 2019 5:25 PM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website