A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: patchstay
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 30, 2014 05:39 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
patchstay has contributed to 1 posts out of 468028 total posts (0.00%) in 1,508 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Hi,

Sorry with, what i imagine, is a very basic and old question but a search of the forum didn't produce any results. I was wondering what I would need do to get some of these awesome halo mods/maps/gametypes on my xbox console? i'm not overly interested in doing the actual modding, because I know I don't have the mental fortitude, but I would like to enjoy these awesome versions y'all pump out.

With that being said, I have a couple modded xbox's and hopefully that has me started in the right direction. I could post some links from youtube videos of stuff I'm interested in if that helps, cause I'm sure you guys have a boatload of stuff. I see theres a part of the site that has HALO CE maps, not sure if that includes some of the AI wars I've seen and other "gametypes"

I see there's some other sites for similar things (halomods.com, opencarnage.net) so if one those is better suited for my question(s), i could post there too. Thanks in advance and sorry for the "noob" question. I'm well versed in the tediousness in answering basic questions, since I'm a high level h1 player for console. Let me know if there's anything i can do to help and again, thanks.

Time: Thu November 15, 2018 2:19 AM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website