A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: TrapChan
About Contact
Last Post: Oct 7, 2014 03:00 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
TrapChan has contributed to 10 posts out of 469505 total posts (0.00%) in 1,894 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 2: Anniversary runs at 1328x1080 Oct 7, 2014 03:00 PM (Total replies: 37)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. IT'S OVER! XBOX ONE IS DONE! XBOX CONFIRMED FOR WELFARE RACE.

Halo CE General Discussion » HMU Help Filming Oct 5, 2014 10:52 AM (Total replies: 28)

May I ask you something? What's your deal with me in the first place?

Quote: --- Original message by: StormUndBlackbird
yay I'm important

Well... are you going to ask a question or not? I want to have a decent conversation on Halomaps for once. :|

Halo CE General Discussion » Good Single Player Maps Oct 5, 2014 10:14 AM (Total replies: 23)

Quote: --- Original message by: Zetren
The Johnlex Experience

Honestly, it's funny the first time around. Then it gets annoying in a hurry.

Unlike the last thread where I was being a jerk. I'm making this thread as a heads up for any future (SBB) members that may want to apply to Storm's team about what it was like to be in their team. Yes there are positive sides and negative sides to being on their team, just want to get that cleared up. I just have couple of rules for this thread.

Please don't ask stupid questions as I will not answer them
They have to relevant about my time with (SBB)
Please no Johnlex2 jokes, they're as relevant as third-party on the Wii U

If you have any questions you may want to ask privately. contact me on Skype: halomapsexposed
Edited by TrapChan on Oct 5, 2014 at 10:11 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Oct 4, 2014 06:57 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Quote: --- Original message by: Zetren
No AF in those screenshots

I'm going to need a barf bag.

Halo CE General Discussion » HMU Help Filming Oct 4, 2014 06:54 PM (Total replies: 28)

gg Matt, you really know how to schedule something right. Hell, you could even schedule a fapping call with those scheduling "skills".

Halo CE General Discussion » Animated sprites Oct 4, 2014 06:48 PM (Total replies: 5)

Quote: --- Original message by: The Master
I thought I convinced you not to rip anymore... #shameonyou #pusheenhatesyou

GTFO. Now OP here's a tutorial about animated sprites/textures.

Time: Tue December 10, 2019 8:52 AM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website