A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: snehil2
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 11, 2015 09:23 AM
Interests:
Your Age: 14 years
What Games do you play: Halo Custom Edition, Call of Duty, Battlefield

Post Statistics
snehil2 has contributed to 27 posts out of 465508 total posts (.01%) in 2,061 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

In noble, when i killed that spartan boss in map room the battle rifle fell in the hole beneath generator. Looks like i have to restart that map

I played this map on Noble, but it wasnt a happy experience for me a little bit. Like assault rifle ammo was given but not any assault rifle on map and other types of ammo were given but not weapons when i seriously needed it. "Bravo" team was my enemy and were shooting at me. Also the collision of thin trees is not good, my warthog got stuck there and i had to leave it. I think that these issues must not be present in 1.2.
Edited by snehil2 on Mar 17, 2015 at 01:41 AM

Quote: --- Original message by: sgtsnazzy
So I already know how to get AI into a vehicle, but I want to make a script that allows them to get out of the vehicle, sort of like in Assault on the Control room, where if you got out of a vehicle, your allies would automatically jump out too. I'd also like to write a script (Once I master the art of making the AI drive the vehicle properly) to get out of a vehicle after arriving at a certain point, this could be useful especially if its something like a transport vehicle.

Also, I dunno if anyone has done this, but could you program the AI to flip over a vehicle in case it got flipped over?

Hope you can answer my question. Sadly I won't be able to tell you whether the script works because I'm trying to focus more on my studies, but I figured I could still ask questions and learn that way when I came back I'd know what to do.

I have seen in Lumoria EP2 about the ai getting out of vehicle (warthog) automatically during the assault on map room (or what is that big structure during tank war?) You can see the scripts of it.

Dont ask me about scripting, I dont know anything abt it.
Edited by snehil2 on Mar 10, 2015 at 10:19 AM

Did anybody noticed the bug on ar/gl in legendary in latest ver(1.1a)? The grenades of ar are thrown like frag grenades. Other difficulties work fine

Halo CE General Discussion » Bigass Public Beta Feb 17, 2015 12:28 AM (Total replies: 1869)

Anything thought about what to do with sniper campers? Is that AA gun the solution?

Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
Id like to point out that the quote in the title of this thread is wrong

There are those who said this day would never come, what are they to say now?

You are again wrong

There were those who said this day would never come, where are they now?

Halo CE General Discussion » Bigass Public Beta Jan 25, 2015 10:23 AM (Total replies: 1869)

Can you tell us that how will that turret work?

Halo CE General Discussion » Bigass Public Beta Jan 7, 2015 07:12 AM (Total replies: 1869)

Quote: --- Original message by: altis94
My laptop is fixed. Meanwhile in Bigass
http://puu.sh/eaezj/0d77814463.jpg

What about a slayer ffa with everyone spawning with this vehicle? Yes, but it shoud be only faster with the op the same?

Halo CE General Discussion » What happened to this community? Jan 1, 2015 04:20 AM (Total replies: 45)

I also play Halo CE but recently I have not been able to play it because of finals. Also about the behaviour, for me in most of the games, we worked together as a team. Sometimes, all were lone wolf.

Halo CE General Discussion » Happy New Year! Jan 1, 2015 04:12 AM (Total replies: 32)

Happy new year to everyone! I don't make any resolution.
Edited by snehil2 on Jan 1, 2015 at 04:12 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Guardian Forest Dec 17, 2014 12:26 AM (Total replies: 278)

Quote: --- Original message by: Jobalisk

Ok, I will fix these things.

The problems have been fixed, the ODST model has been replaced. The HUD's shield bar is easier to see, Some other small errors have been fixed. It has been tested and played through again. And now it has been uploaded. There are no more extensions to this time, I set a deadline, and I will keep it, deadlines are made to be kept, not extended. Of course, I cannot cater for all situations, I am sure there are still some minor niggling problems in parts of the map, but no map is ever perfect and I believe I have done a good job of minimizing these errors.

As of today this project is finished. For those of you who helped me along the way it has been a pleasure working with you all.

OS_Epsilon I am sorry that I wasn't on Skype long enough to get the composition done, however I am glad to say that I found a fitting ending theme from Halo 3.

Have a merry Christmas, consider this my gift to you all.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5dpnl-i3riAckhQRjVOR2p2SlE/view?usp=sharing

>> Jobalisk, signing off.
Edited by Jobalisk on Dec 11, 2014 at 12:48 PM
Edited by Jobalisk on Dec 11, 2014 at 01:52 PM

Your zip file is damaged. It does not open saying that it is damaged. I have downloaded it 5 times but the message is still showing. Can you please reupload it to Mediafire? Cause I think that Google Doxs is experiencing problems.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Dec 16, 2014 11:48 PM (Total replies: 12123)

I didnt see the LMG. Can you show it or its a secret for now?

Halo CE General Discussion » Bigass Public Beta Dec 16, 2014 11:44 PM (Total replies: 1869)

Can the reticle be changed to a more fitting one? Also, what about falcon rockets homing only for vehicles? I think that may be not possible.

Halo CE General Discussion » Guardian Forest Dec 16, 2014 11:38 PM (Total replies: 278)

Only one thing remains : Uploading to Halomaps
Edited by snehil2 on Dec 16, 2014 at 11:40 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » aLTis's awesome thread of things and stuff. Dec 16, 2014 10:35 AM (Total replies: 193)

For the spores, I believe that the gameplay world not be fun, as the users of high ping will face problems, like not registering the touch and not getting infected.

Halo CE General Discussion » Some questions Nov 11, 2014 09:45 AM (Total replies: 2)

1. Is there a way to implement pull out animation i.e when switching weapon, the previous weapon actually shows getting on holster before readying another gun, as in Call of Duty?
2. Can mag ammo be picked up from weapons i.e when you pick up an assault rifle it has 180 rounds + 60 rounds in mag. But when we have an empty assault rifle with no mag ammo and pick up a assault rifle weapon only 180 round get picked up and after reloading it reduces to 120 in reserve?
3. Can we implement first person driving mode in vehicles?
4. Why is crosshair a little higher than the shots actually land in the third person view of passanger seat in vehicles?
5. Why zoom doesnt work in the third person view of passanger seat in vehicles?

Halo CE General Discussion » Bigass Public Beta Oct 28, 2014 12:51 PM (Total replies: 1869)

My name snehil2.

Halo CE General Discussion » Bigass Public Beta Oct 28, 2014 11:54 AM (Total replies: 1869)

I was banned by the server for aimbotting even though I was not. Please unban me. I dont know how this happened.

Halo CE General Discussion » Bigass WIP server Oct 12, 2014 12:05 PM (Total replies: 131)

I cannot join this server. Why? I can join other servers but not this one.

This map has low framerate on my computer, I dont know why because many large maps like bigass has very high framerate for me.

Time: Wed May 27, 2020 9:42 PM 188 ms.
A Halo Maps Website