A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Shaktar
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 20, 2014 11:33 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Everything but halo

Post Statistics
Shaktar has contributed to 42 posts out of 464944 total posts (.01%) in 2,114 days (.02 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Microsoft will talk about PC gaming Dec 20, 2014 11:33 AM (Total replies: 103)

Sometimes when I'm alone, I like to super glue my thumbs to my tits and pretend I'm a T-Rex.

Halo CE General Discussion » cmt rips!!" Dec 20, 2014 06:40 AM (Total replies: 6)

Fack CMT.

Halo CE General Discussion » Bigass Public Beta Dec 19, 2014 08:35 AM (Total replies: 1869)

Quote: --- Original message by: altis94
Quote: --- Original message by: Shaktar
I gave the map a 1 because it has no frikkin dinosaurs.

http://youtu.be/4h8572MwNdo

10/10

Instant buy!

Halo CE General Discussion » Why do you authors do this? Dec 18, 2014 07:24 PM (Total replies: 42)

Quote: --- Original message by: raffgie
Sure, Dennis is old, but I think if he really wanted one even he could do it himself.

Based on his childish behaviour I think this Dennis dude probably is somewhere in his late 20s or something.

Halo CE General Discussion » Bigass Public Beta Dec 18, 2014 11:39 AM (Total replies: 1869)

I gave the map a 1 because it has no frikkin dinosaurs.

*post deleted by admin for rules violation
READ THE RULES:
http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=2979

Bypassed profanity filter
Edited by Dennis on Dec 16, 2014 at 10:06 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » If you were in charge of the music for C10... Dec 12, 2014 11:09 AM (Total replies: 13)

Justin Bieber - Baby

Get rekt murica
Edited by Shaktar on Dec 12, 2014 at 08:17 AM

CMT is a piece of crap!

Halo CE General Discussion » VKNG Mapping Team: Official thread Dec 9, 2014 12:08 PM (Total replies: 312)

Im confused wether the name is VKNG or VKMT? Also what does VKMT/VKNG actually mean?
Edited by Shaktar on Dec 9, 2014 at 12:08 PM

Quote: --- Original message by: Infinite Guardian
Quote: --- Original message by: UHWArby
Quote: --- Original message by: DaLode
Welcome to the new age
U.N.C.M.T? (United Nations Custom Mapping Team).

CCMT Cool Custom Mapping Team
Or CSMT Cock Sucking Mapping Team.
Why?
Because they like to suck cocks that's why. Now tell me who your working for. I must know!

Edited by Shaktar on Dec 8, 2014 at 09:06 AM

Quote: --- Original message by: UHWArby
Quote: --- Original message by: DaLode
Welcome to the new age
U.N.C.M.T? (United Nations Custom Mapping Team).

CCMT Cool Custom Mapping Team
Or CSMT Cock Sucking Mapping Team.

Halo CE General Discussion » Infinite Guardian Dec 8, 2014 07:16 AM (Total replies: 9)

Please...

Halo CE General Discussion » Infinite Guardian Dec 8, 2014 07:10 AM (Total replies: 9)

Who do you work for and why?

Quote: --- Original message by: ZOBI3KING
Quote: --- Original message by: P3
SS Flanker, I thought you were a pretty cool person. What happened?

I am Asian and that was pretty offensive.

I'm Asian and that wasn't that offensive.
Who does he work for??

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Dec 7, 2014 12:32 PM (Total replies: 12124)

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337

Quote: --- Original message by: raphaelBLOOD WAR
Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
Alexis did some prototypes of our flood materials on the carrier form a while back, I don't have the link but I can ask her for hers tomorrow (or she can post it here if she sees this before talking to me).

We're pretty much sticking to a mix of hand painted normals with a mix of new and old geometry for our flood. The Elite model is likely to stay the same, while we will make new human and brute models using our new marine, and brute geometry. The carrier forms will be re-invented to use part of the grunt geometry and we have something special planned for the jackals. No other forms are planned outside of the main covenant infected forms, and the infection forms of course.

New human models as in the survivors and marines (normal and odst). Any changes being made to their faces and cortana?

Undecided as of now. Marines are one of the things I hope us to have completed in the near future once we fix the destroyable phantom (it is indestructible in TSC:E).

The Flood Elites should have the armor of each elite rank that got infected, each rank infected will on how tough they will be.

Unfortunately, for flood missions we are already low on actor variant slots, so we will likely stick to blue amored flood, but if we feel one needs a boost in the difficulty we can always adjust the shields and behaviors in accordance to color. Maybe I will throw in some gold sword infected elite flood.

As far as the regular upgrade path of an actor variant, I have some other ideas I'd like to try for that.
Edited by Masters1337 on Dec 6, 2014 at 12:13 PM
Does this apply to the Brute Forms as well?
Maby...

Halo CE General Discussion » HHX v1.10 Released Dec 4, 2014 12:50 PM (Total replies: 15)

Quote: --- Original message by: Danger_zone_98
Again I did NOT make this.

Who cares, you shared it, you still suck.
Yes, I shared it. And I dont care so fack you.

It seems that you care.
Danger_zone_98 are you?

Halo CE General Discussion » HHX v1.10 Released Dec 4, 2014 12:43 PM (Total replies: 15)

Who cares, you shared it, you still suck.
Yes, I shared it. And I dont care so fack you.

Halo CE General Discussion » HHX v1.10 Released Dec 4, 2014 12:36 PM (Total replies: 15)

Quote: --- Original message by: Higuy

"Hey guys, heres a bunch of hacks that people can use to ruin the game for others!" (with the exception of version changer, although if I remember with HAC this function is built in?)
Edited by Higuy on Dec 4, 2014 at 10:48 AM

Hac2 only does that for the server list. This tool apparantly allows u to use programs that aren't compatible with v1.10. So you could actually use open sauce with this without having to install another halo on ur pc.

Time: Tue August 11, 2020 1:05 PM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website