A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: ClusBit
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 19, 2014 08:24 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
ClusBit has contributed to 2 posts out of 469389 total posts (0.00%) in 1,799 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 Hunter .obj Model...? Nov 19, 2014 08:24 PM (Total replies: 3)

Thank you so much, Consuella, er...altis94 - that's perfect!! The bump map will also help immensely in modeling the details. I really didn't want to download and learn a specialized application, such as Adjutant, for just a one-time extraction, and I figured somebody who already knows what they're doing could whip this out in just a couple of minutes. Thank you so much!!!

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 Hunter .obj Model...? Nov 18, 2014 08:22 PM (Total replies: 3)

Hello, I was wondering if somebody has a Halo 3 Hunter model extracted from the game that I might get to look at in .obj format. I'm designing a wearable costume and drawing up my own models but I wanted to take a look at the actual game model, mostly out of curiosity but maybe/hopefully be able to compare some proportions off it. I realize the game models have little detail with texture maps providing the look in game, but I'm still curious to see the underlying model. I don't need any rigging or any other frills - just the basic model. The reason I'm asking for .obj is because I don't have 3ds max, but my CAD software can possibly import 3ds files. It can surely import obj and dxf files. I'm not looking for a big file with tons of models from the game - just the Hunter. (But if a texture map is also available then I'd love to see it as well. It would help with modeling details on the costume.) If anybody could help with this it'd be great. Thanks.
Edited by ClusBit on Nov 18, 2014 at 08:34 PM

Time: Sun October 20, 2019 9:48 PM 187 ms.
A Halo Maps Website