A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Zaralith
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 20, 2014 09:55 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
Zaralith has contributed to 2 posts out of 469060 total posts (0.00%) in 1,673 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant News and Info! Nov 20, 2014 09:55 PM (Total replies: 962)

Quote: --- Original message by: ElijahB1
Sure, there are some issues with codex's still - he is saying none of the sounds extract though.

I tried deleting everything in my Temp folder, but the program still seems to think it can't find the folder in the first place. I checked Environment Variables and my system says that TEMP and TMP are in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp, which is exactly where the program is looking for its files, and the files are even in there. But for some reason the program thinks they're not.. I also can't play any sound files using the "Play All" button.
Edited by Zaralith on Nov 20, 2014 at 10:05 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant News and Info! Nov 20, 2014 07:40 PM (Total replies: 962)

Quote: --- Original message by: ElijahB1
Quote: --- Original message by: savinpvtmike
its been a wile but i was wondering if there will be a fix on sound exporting for halo 3 , odst, reach so wee can get more sounds sins not all sounds work?

If there is a fix, I'll post it here.

Is there any chance I could get a download link for a previous version of Adjutant (ie. 3.1) which initially supported sound extraction from Halo 3? I'm aiming to make a complete lossless soundtrack, but the current version of Adjutant doesn't want to save any of the music files. Maybe I'm just doing something wrong?

XMA and Raw extractions seem to work fine, but when I try to extract as WAV, I get this:

Error extracting sound\music\amb\glue\d_glue_low\track1\in.snd!:
--Could not find file 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\tmp2BA.wav'.

This is the case for all wav extractions

Another Error I get for some music files is

Error extracting sound\cinematics\010_jungle\010la2\010la2_music_1_1.snd!:
--Unsupported Sound Type.

This one happens for some music files when saving as either WAV AND XMA. But Raw is fine.

Any help?

Time: Wed June 19, 2019 2:01 AM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website