A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Lieutenant Dan
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 29, 2014 06:51 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
Lieutenant Dan has contributed to 3 posts out of 469345 total posts (0.00%) in 1,755 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

I am now using that version. I dont know what 16-bit color is. and i dont want to have to resort to whatever it is.

I've tried the visual themes too. And i dont know what the installer is. Also, when i go to run it a pop up comes up and asks if i want to allow an unknown publisher to make changes to my computer.
Edited by Lieutenant Dan on Nov 29, 2014 at 03:37 PM

Also heres a video of me downloading and opening. when i open i did have my properties set as above. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTxdQ5XCa7U&feature=youtu.be
Edited by Lieutenant Dan on Nov 29, 2014 at 04:43 PM

Hey all. I just got HEK+ and i have windows 7 so it was crashing for me. And well everyone is saying to use the Compatibility settings change of making it so it runs as windows XP service pack 2 and then disabling desktop Composition. Well its still crashing the same. I can make a video of it if necessary. All help is very appreciated thanks.
Brendon
Lieutenant Dan

Time: Wed September 18, 2019 2:01 AM 218 ms.
A Halo Maps Website