A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: xx_kiLLaz_XX
About Contact
Last Post: May 18, 2015 07:28 PM
Interests: HALO,HALO,HALO,HALO,HALO did i mention HALO????
Your Age: Why do you want to know... PERV!!!
What Games do you play: HALO!!!
Opensauce 4.0 is finally out!

Post Statistics
xx_kiLLaz_XX has contributed to 74 posts out of 469347 total posts (.02%) in 1,760 days (.04 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Quote: --- Original message by: Redconfuser
Quote: --- Original message by: xx_kiLLaz_XX
I can do 2D editing. (I have photoshop and GIMP)

There is a tab which allows you to apply at http://halooperationaurora.weebly.com/. The reason I drag you there and not allow it to be done here is so you have the opportunity to explain your skills and give examples of your work. Thank you.

I have thought it through and might want to do soundtrack

I can do 2D editing. (I have photoshop and GIMP)

Halo CE General Discussion » Any good HUDS? May 14, 2015 08:22 PM (Total replies: 11)

Quote: --- Original message by: S12Spark
I'm looking for some good HUDS, I would prefer ones that do not take up massive amounts of space with a "visor" effect, if its transparent, such as Jesse's h3 one that's alright, however I do not like the H3 HUD, I'm leaning towards CMT's evolved however I haven't decided 100% yet.

None of those. Use the johnlex HUD. It's by far the best. Obviously!
Edited by xx_kiLLaz_XX on May 14, 2015 at 08:23 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » What FOV do you play with? May 14, 2015 08:18 PM (Total replies: 37)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
I never got people changing their FOV, I just play with the games standard. I think all the animations look weird with the camera to far out.

tunnel vision
Especially with those stupid Halo 3 HUD's people keep stuffing into the game. They block 20% of the screen and obscure peripheral vision which happens to be the most sensitive portion of the field of view.

I guess that is why people increase the FOV to overcome poor HUD design.

I'm with Masters1337, I rarely if ever change the default FOV on the games I play.

DENNIS AGREED WITH SOMEBODY FOR ONCE!I play with 110

Halo CE General Discussion » how to run CE on a Mac? May 14, 2015 07:28 PM (Total replies: 16)

Quote: --- Original message by: Ubermaniac
My friend only uses Mac, and is rather puzzled on how to run custom edition. Step by step guide? Winebottler or whatevs is good.

Use this: https://www.codeweavers.com/
Edited by xx_kiLLaz_XX on May 14, 2015 at 07:29 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Final Bigass Release May 14, 2015 07:22 PM (Total replies: 388)

I'm sad to see bigass go...

alTis ou must make Smallass

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! May 14, 2015 07:19 PM (Total replies: 12123)

when is A10 coming out?

Ever since Halo Online came out everybody forgot about CMT

Halo CE General Discussion » Installation 01 (Halo Fan Game) Thread Apr 14, 2015 07:39 PM (Total replies: 494)

Quote: --- Original message by: TheChunkierBean

Artists:
-2D-
• Knowledge of GIMP, Photoshop, or any other comparable 2D graphics program. Largely needed for UI and texture work.
• Willing to work on assigned projects within their deadlines. (we aren’t super hardcore about this,
but this is more about not signing up for anything you know you can’t finish on time).
• Knowledge of 3D modeling is a plus, but not required.

-3D-
• Skills with any widely used 3D modeling software, such as Blender, Max, or Maya. Zbrush is also • welcomed.
• Work within deadlines (once again, we don’t have a lot of deadlines, just know your limits)
• Be comfortable with assigned tasks from senior modelers.
• Doesn't matter if you prefer environmental, structural, or organic modeling, we need you. ;)
• Knowing how to texture models well is a plus, but is not required.

Sound and recording:
• Own/have constant access to professional sound equipment and software.
• Have experience with sound design for games or professional videos.
• Willingness to adapt to whatever is needed at the moment. (voice, gun shots, birdsong, etc.)

If you wish to help out as any of those roles, just comment here about it and one of the team members will get back to you soon :)
Edited by TheChunkierBean on Mar 17, 2015 at 09:34 PM[/quote

I can do 2D editing.

Edited by xx_kiLLaz_XX on Apr 14, 2015 at 07:40 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo:Online Installer Apr 8, 2015 08:21 PM (Total replies: 3)

I had to reinstall halo online and downloading the zip was a pain!
So i have created an offline installer for halo online. Eldorito is already in english.
If anybody wants me to post the installer please comment

Can somebody post the CMT MC helmets picture?

Halo CE General Discussion » What feature you guys like to see for OS? Mar 10, 2015 07:13 PM (Total replies: 64)

All the HAC 2 function commands. Y'know like f6 f7 HUD color, sight jaking
Edited by xx_kiLLaz_XX on Mar 10, 2015 at 07:14 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » HAC2 + OS compat fix Mar 10, 2015 07:03 PM (Total replies: 126)

Can opensauce and HAC 2 come together?

Like, hac function commands but opensauce epicness.

That's a nice comeback but seriously, you're not like the other kids. You're something more special and I mean your more annoying. I can't believe you draw my attention and it's not the first time I believe. From amount of info I got, you are that asdecendat justis or what the hell and it was all caps and you're current username still represents how childish and stupid you are. I don't want to risk my account just to point how stupid you are but you're getting in my nerves like seriously. You are stupid kid who likes to kiss ass and suck off and a famewhore. What does that have to do with open sauce and hac 2 compatibility?
And how did you say a$$ without getting banned?

Edited by xx_kiLLaz_XX on Mar 10, 2015 at 07:08 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Universal UI - Ideas for v1.2 Mar 10, 2015 06:59 PM (Total replies: 99)

Personally, I would like to have an animated ring back. Y'know for the camera to cycle around it. Change it up.

Do you know what I am saying

Halo CE General Discussion » OS stuffing up UI Mar 5, 2015 07:28 PM (Total replies: 7)

Quote: --- Original message by: Btcc22

Could you give me the name of a map that had this problem? I'd be interested to look into it.
Edited by Btcc22 on Mar 4, 2015 at 12:07 AM

What about opensauce compaiblity

Halo CE General Discussion » What feature you guys like to see for OS? Mar 5, 2015 07:25 PM (Total replies: 64)

Quote: --- Original message by: sshers4
What features you guys like to see for OS if the new updates happen.

Well I like to see 3rd person view and theater options.

What's yours?

For OS to agree with HAC 2

Halo CE General Discussion » Universal UI - Ideas for v1.2 Mar 5, 2015 07:24 PM (Total replies: 99)

Personally, I would like to have an animated ring back. Y'know for the camera to cycle around it. Change it up.

Halo CE General Discussion » Jesse's Thread of Unamazing Things. Feb 24, 2015 07:25 PM (Total replies: 403)

finish savior.

mmmmmmmmmmmmm... savior *mouth drooling*

Halo CE General Discussion » i need help Feb 24, 2015 07:21 PM (Total replies: 2)

i tried to hookup my xbox original to my pc via LAN cable i plugged it in and turned it on. my pc didn't do anything is there a way to view my xbox in file explorer?

PS Dennis don't lock this. I wanna add custom maps to halo combat evolved for xbox.

PPS arsenic dose not work i see the UI for 5 sec then it crashes
Edited by xx_kiLLaz_XX on Feb 24, 2015 at 07:24 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » OS v1.10 Feb 24, 2015 07:17 PM (Total replies: 37)

Quote: --- Original message by: Danger_zone_98
Quote: --- Original message by: Zetren
Kornmann has dropped it yes, but Fieryscythe is now working on it. Relax, it'll be out soon.

Holdup.....

kornmann has dropped it?

That what is this about opensauce not getting released for 1.10?

Do thesse people know what their saying?

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
The latest OS build is in release candidate testing right now, and yes it supports 1.10

Do you even read, bro?

yes. other people said it wasn't coming out for 1.10 so i was confuzed

Time: Mon September 23, 2019 4:59 PM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website