A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: _Dennis_
About Contact
Last Post: Feb 12, 2015 08:06 AM
Interests: Homescrub
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Not the Forum Moderator

Post Statistics
_Dennis_ has contributed to 15 posts out of 468642 total posts (0.00%) in 1,606 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

"Manana"

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Dec 29, 2014 03:32 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314
Quote: --- Original message by: SGT Arroyo
No one likes me so ...

Bingo
Yahtzee!

Halo CE General Discussion » What happened to this community? Dec 29, 2014 12:20 PM (Total replies: 45)

Quote: --- Original message by: altis94
Quote: --- Original message by: Zonda
I've noticed greatly reduced numbers of players, especially in the Custom Maps.

What. As far as I remember nobody played custom maps except for a few like coldsnap and extinction.
I've been playing since 2009 and I think you're right... coldsnap and extinction were the only custom maps I ever really saw with any players. I used to love playing extinction all the time if I could have ever played long enough without it throwing an exception.

Halo CE General Discussion » Merry Christmas Everyone Dec 26, 2014 10:23 AM (Total replies: 75)

All I can say is Merry Christmas guys... I mean... the holiday is still called that, right? Yes... Merry Christmas to everyone I hope it was great... personally I didn't have the best Christmas myself. When I say "Merry Christmas" it does let you know that I prefer using that phrase instead of "Happy Holidays" or the like... not because I am insulting those who feel indifferent to using the phrase... ore are otherwise celebrating a different holiday this time of year, that's not at all what is happening when I say this. Everybody celebrates the holidays for a different reason. Whether you're celebrating Christmas, Kwanza, Hanukkah, or whatever... the phrase Happy Holidays is a universal greeting. But yesterday was December 25th, and it was indeed Christmas... I love this community even though we have an average maturity equal to that of a 12 year old... and I honestly hope, wish, and pray that all of you have/had a beautiful... safe... and wonderful Christmas hopefully with at least one person that you care about. My extended love and gratitude goes out to the community and all its crazy antics!

Halo CE General Discussion » Microsoft will talk about PC gaming Dec 19, 2014 12:47 PM (Total replies: 103)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
Quote: --- Original message by: StormUndBlackbird

Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
Some of us are young adults http://forum.halomaps.org/images/icon_smile_wink.gif
Yea but I didn't compile them :) They came on their own.
HOT

Proof the teenagers are still here :)

Quote: --- Original message by: Noble
I have reason to believe someone else is moderating for the big D.
Yea.. well... nope. I just have more time now that I am home more often.
Dennis is a pretty nice guy actually. He seems to have a good degree of humor and professionalism. A good mix I think.

I would imagine the answer is no. Simply because from my experience you need the actual Xbox 360 disc drive to be able to accomplish this. And special software too... I think xbox games are in HD-DVD format. I could be wrong though. And I've also heard that 360 games are burned "backwards" ... to simplify this if you're asking whether or not you can pop your halo game in your PC disk drive and use Adjutant to access that data. The answer in plain text is "no". Anybody else feel free to correct me if I am wrong or have the incorrect details as to why this is so...

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Collection PC Petition NOW!!!! Dec 8, 2014 01:39 PM (Total replies: 145)

Quote: --- Original message by: rcghalohell
does anyone else want to see dennis' opinion on these matters?

how is this thread still a thing?
We could get Halo 3 PC. That would be cool. I would play that. What about you guys? Would you guys play that? And maybe a Halo 3 EK. Would do an SPV4 with that ship.

Quote: --- Original message by: Infinite Guardian
December 8th, hmm... it's been very long.
You're talking about the development process, right?

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Dec 3, 2014 02:46 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Quote: --- Original message by: beaucephal
Quote: --- Original message by: Nickster5000
?????????

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24229476/questionquestionquestion..JPG

SPv3 has been delayed until 2015, as has been stated in about a bajillion different places in the forum, as well as on the video title itself.
Gives me a reason to look forward to new years. :D

Halo CE General Discussion » HaloMaps.com is back online! Dec 2, 2014 02:53 PM (Total replies: 40)

Quote: --- Original message by: generalhuggems
you you love your your self self Dennis?
You do know that it is just some kid trying to muddy the waters don't you.
I'm very appreciative of the fact that you have allowed me to keep my username. I will give you no reason to be disappointed.

Quote: --- Original message by: beaucephal
Quote: --- Original message by: _Dennis_
Is there a recommended system specs for running SPV3?

I got...
Windows 8.1 Pro
16GB DDR3 12800 RAM
120GB SSD + 720GB HDD
Nvidia Geforce GT 640 2GB (PNY)
Intel Core i3 Processor 3rd Gen @ 3.40Ghz

But I think it still runs really sluggish... for my setup.

I have a very similar setup to the one you're using, and to be honest I've barely had a single frame drop when I've played, save the occasional bit of loading. Are you running many background processes?
I don't think so. Might have Chrome open in the background sometimes, but should that cause any problems?

Halo CE General Discussion » HaloMaps.com is back online! Dec 1, 2014 05:07 PM (Total replies: 40)

Guyz, I plan to be a very respectable member of the community. I would be humbled if you accept me into your ranks. And as far as Arsenic goes, what can you do with it?? Can I download it now or is it something only special people can have?

Halo CE General Discussion » HaloMaps.com is back online! Dec 1, 2014 03:56 PM (Total replies: 40)

Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
what
Yeah, what what?

Is there a recommended system specs for running SPV3?

I got...
Windows 8.1 Pro
16GB DDR3 12800 RAM
120GB SSD + 720GB HDD
Nvidia Geforce GT 640 2GB (PNY)
Intel Core i3 Processor 3rd Gen @ 3.40Ghz

But I think it still runs really sluggish... for my setup.

Halo CE General Discussion » aLTis's awesome thread of things and stuff. Dec 1, 2014 03:23 PM (Total replies: 193)

What's HAC2?

Time: Wed April 24, 2019 3:07 AM 265 ms.
A Halo Maps Website