A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: midnightmodders
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 16, 2016 06:53 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
midnightmodders has contributed to 136 posts out of 469358 total posts (.03%) in 1,718 days (.08 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Installation 01 (Halo Fan Game) Thread Sep 16, 2016 06:53 PM (Total replies: 494)

Any type of competitive matchmaking ranking system? Like 1-50 :D

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 Anniversary! Jun 12, 2016 03:19 PM (Total replies: 19)

I don't think theres a question of what looks real or fake anymore, wasn't Halo 4 leak out of a barn? lol

Edit: Also COD4 remastered was announced and I know Halo 3 and COD4 were the top two competitors of 07, maybe another COD vs Halo war? lol Hopefully this is real, E3 is right around the corner so we'll see but it's 343 and they'll probably ruin it so don't get your hopes up.
Edited by midnightmodders on Jun 12, 2016 at 03:20 PM

Edit again: http://www.icxm.net/x/krypton-larry-leaked-amazon-halo3-anniversary-edition.html
Found that.
Edited by midnightmodders on Jun 12, 2016 at 03:31 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Installation 01 (Halo Fan Game) Thread Jun 7, 2016 08:20 PM (Total replies: 494)

Quote: --- Original message by: HyperSean

Quote: --- Original message by: midnightmodders
RIP my dreams of classic gameplay.

We get it dude, you hate other peoples interpretations of halo and want to be spoon-fed the same things, halo sucks anyway go play quake for real classic gameplay m8 ;)

hopefully Glassed and Contingency do it right.

Hate to remove that big juicy boner from your mouth, but they won't. All of these people have their own opinions about where the Halo games should move forward, and therefore have their own interpretations on how they should play.

You are judging a game because it happens to have 2 things from later games, yes I suppose it being toggleable isn't the best excuse after all, but you are acting as if they added boost jumps from COD or something, plus I'm fairly certain these things are added in different ways and contexts, Game looks like it preserves a lot of what made the old Halo's good. even if it does have modern elements, atleast it is still identifiable.

People seriously need to learn that "MODERN FEATURES" does not mean immediately garbage, look at the new DOOM for example.

Edited by HyperSean on Jun 7, 2016 at 08:17 PM

These "Modern Features" suck lets be honest. The moment I saw this stuff, I knew I wouldn't want anything to do with the game, I know Contingency has Sprint but at least the maps will probably be made around it and Glassed apparently has no abilities or sprint as far as my knowledge.

Halo CE General Discussion » Installation 01 (Halo Fan Game) Thread Jun 7, 2016 07:01 PM (Total replies: 494)

RIP my dreams of classic gameplay.

Halo CE General Discussion » Installation 01 (Halo Fan Game) Thread Jun 5, 2016 05:58 PM (Total replies: 494)

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
Quote: --- Original message by: StormUndBlackbird
Sprint and ADS
Togable

Toggleable is a bull excuse and reeks of lazyness. Either the maps are designed to be played with something in mind, or they aren't.

While I don't believe maps need to be designed around sprint, having it as something on or off creates essentially a game with 2 sets of rules which should never happen. Some with smart scope when suddenly the game switches from an importance of precision weapons to favor more of the automatics.

^^^^^^^^^^^

Halo CE General Discussion » Installation 01 (Halo Fan Game) Thread Jun 5, 2016 03:11 PM (Total replies: 494)

Sprint and ADS........ Well there goes the Halo 1 feeling I was excited for, hopefully Glassed and Contingency do it right.

Halo CE General Discussion » Modern Halo UI.map [WIP] May 13, 2016 12:37 AM (Total replies: 110)

This looks amazing................................... :D I want it now lol but amazing job man this is really good work.

Halo CE General Discussion » CE3 2016 Live May 5, 2016 03:08 AM (Total replies: 395)

SPV3, Forge World, Installation 01 and Glassed :D (Hopefully Project Contingency if their not dead)

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 2, 2016 06:22 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: killzone64
having the games on pc would definately be cool... but what about custom content.

forge isnt quite enough for the pc community, ideally i would think you guys would prefer to have halo 3 or reach on pc with a proper port, the actual dev tools minus codebuilding abilitys ofc (cant go too far, it is microsoft afterall), and actual support for our custom content with some sort of voting system for the best player made maps and official community playlists, the ability to play your custom maps on both the xbox and pc platforms woudl be an added plus.

so why settle for a bunch of crapped out pc ports with hardly any support and no editing kit vs what i just explained?

this is what i dont get about the excitement of a mcc port. sure we get all the halo games to play that have been done so far but you sure as hell wont get anything more from them.

Cause we settled for them back when they came out and was flat out amazing and I can still replay them with out getting bored, don't know about all the fuss over a editing kit, sure it would be cool and all but theirs still barely any mods on here that have ever gotten my attention besides SPV3 and TSC:E and SPV3 is never coming out but at least TSC:E was fun.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 2, 2016 02:00 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: Oskarmandude

Remember when Halo 3 was signed to the Steam Database a few years back? That was most likely referring to (what ended up being) Halo Online.
Edited by Oskarmandude on Apr 1, 2016 at 04:02 AM

Probs but Halo 1 and Halo 2 was also signed into the database at the same time Halo 3 was and if so why is Halo Online not on Steam? The questions we need answered.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Mar 31, 2016 05:58 PM (Total replies: 2780)

All I ever wanted was just Halo 3 on the PC with original playlists and campaign, and than we got Halo Online :/ It's fun but wow, Microsoft just slapped me with their salamander.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Mar 31, 2016 01:23 AM (Total replies: 2780)

Wait really? Man I need to know this I play it everyday

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Mar 31, 2016 12:47 AM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
It's all moot anyway once MCC comes out for PC. I am told it is likely the recent patch for xbox is to bring it up to speed with the PC version. No idea if cross platform play is planned as I was told it was canned months ago.

MCC ain't coming to PC lol and the recent patch which was in October broke it a little bit more

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Feb 22, 2016 11:22 PM (Total replies: 2780)

https://jii.moe/E1vmupNox.webm

Lockout is coming along nicely, Dany is doing a great job.

Halo CE General Discussion » Installation 01 (Halo Fan Game) Thread Nov 24, 2015 08:07 AM (Total replies: 494)

Animations need some work but god damn you guys have came a long way from the CE3 2014 showing, looking great and loving the Pit remake ;) Keep it up guys

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Nov 5, 2015 05:46 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: Zetren
http://imgur.com/eDmdmXD

Looks pretty much the exact same as Halo 3, with most of the H3 armor and weapons ported in we only need the rest, someone is already working on H3 weapon sounds and map importing is right around the corner, I give it like 2 weeks before some maps are in.

So Halo 3 Armor, Weapons, maps and sounds, and that's pretty much Halo 3.

Except for the fact that it is a leaked alpha and runs like sh_t on most hardware.

Yeah I'll give you that

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Nov 5, 2015 05:35 PM (Total replies: 2780)

http://imgur.com/eDmdmXD

Looks pretty much the exact same as Halo 3, with most of the H3 armor and weapons ported in we only need the rest, someone is already working on H3 weapon sounds and map importing is right around the corner, I give it like 2 weeks before some maps are in.

So Halo 3 Armor, Weapons, maps and sounds, and that's pretty much Halo 3.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Nov 4, 2015 09:56 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan 627
Quote: --- Original message by: Jesse
Quote: --- Original message by: Idaho
This is not Halo 3, stop the useless hype...

You're right.

It's better.

Wrong.

It's illegal.

Who cares nothing is going to happen, the police isn't going to show up at our door, look at all those WarZ emulators, or COD Servers, online pirated games, this is no different. Only thing that will happen it ends up with a good player base, microsoft gets pissed and just port Halo 3 over at 1080p 60FPS, see everyone wins lol

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Nov 4, 2015 08:23 AM (Total replies: 2780)

Not all assets are in but most :D

http://imgur.com/a/Br4V9

http://imgur.com/a/rbOzD

Dany said he is working on the rest of the armor and weapons so expect those pretty soon :D

Halo CE General Discussion » Survey: Which GPU do you use? Aug 12, 2015 12:50 PM (Total replies: 68)

PowerColor AMD R9 390 8GB

Time: Wed September 18, 2019 6:14 AM 265 ms.
A Halo Maps Website