A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: ReachSpartanNoob
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 29, 2015 07:41 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
ReachSpartanNoob has contributed to 3 posts out of 469499 total posts (0.00%) in 1,776 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Armour colour and specular maps Jan 29, 2015 07:41 AM (Total replies: 6)

Alright thanks! Gonna try this when I get home. Is there a way to get specular out of multipurpose though? Or do I need to make own with the color map?

Thanks for help so far.

Halo CE General Discussion » Armour colour and specular maps Jan 29, 2015 06:18 AM (Total replies: 6)

Thanks for the response. The reach spartan model that I'm porting isn't being ported into halo ce but a different game(gta3,gtasa). Which is why I asked if it's possilble to apply color change dirrectly to the texture and if there's a way to make specular out of multiourpose. I don't think Multi purpose texture can be used in game( I could be wrong). So is there a way to do what I'm asking via photo editing program?

Thanks in Advance.

Halo CE General Discussion » Armour colour and specular maps Jan 28, 2015 07:20 PM (Total replies: 6)

How do you change the colour of armour texture, to different colour with photo editing program(gimp2, paint.net etc.). Also how do you make multi purpose texture into specular maps? Trying to change the default white colour that is extracted with adjutant maybe red or blue, similar to hows its done in game(halo reach).

Thanks in advance!

Time: Sun December 8, 2019 1:53 PM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website