A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: dustyb216
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 2, 2016 07:47 PM
Interests: My Little Pony, Halo, drawing, etc.
Your Age: 18
What Games do you play: Halo Custom Edition and more.
Say hello to My Little Pony! :3

Post Statistics
dustyb216 has contributed to 38 posts out of 469529 total posts (.01%) in 1,774 days (.02 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Bigass Public Beta Aug 2, 2016 07:47 PM (Total replies: 1869)

Quote: --- Original message by: HyperLuke
- The scorpion takes less damage than the pelican, and its a tank. ?!

The tank is stronger than the "pelican". It takes 2 laser shots to take down the tank and only 1 shot for the "pelican".
- Unless you get the entire team to attack at once, it is really hard to get the flag and escape, since it notifies the entire enemy team, sometime allowing them to surround you.

Not really, I've seen many people manage to sneak past the enemy and steal the flag. It's about luck. Also, this map is supposed to be played tactically with teamwork.
- The Pelican is to slow, perhaps replace it with a hornet.

That's a Falcon, not Pelican.
- Didn't really find the rocket launcher that useful, compared to the spartan laser as anti-vehicle, mainly due to the slow travelling projectiles.

It can be used against infantry as well. It also has Lock-On which sometimes really deadly against the Falcon.
- Rocket Warthog is too underpowered against infantry. And its meant to be a hard to get vehicle.

It isn't. The Rocket Hog is really deadly in mid-range combat against infantry in open areas. Unless the enemies get way too close. And I think it's supposed to be Anti-Vehicle.
- What's the point of the MA5K? Its useless.

Can't argue with this. Maybe aLTis wants variety in the weaponry. It has better rate of fire and accuracy than the M5AC tho.
Edited by dustyb216 on Aug 2, 2016 at 07:49 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Final Bigass Release Mar 25, 2016 01:33 PM (Total replies: 388)

Is Assassination possible?

Halo CE General Discussion » Final Bigass Release Mar 23, 2016 04:59 AM (Total replies: 388)

Do you have any replacement for the SR model? The model from TSC:E is way too big so it takes too much space on the screen, I can't see anything on the bottom right.

Halo CE General Discussion » official bigass server question.... Feb 16, 2016 09:52 AM (Total replies: 17)

Halo CE General Discussion » Not even Halo is safe... Feb 13, 2016 10:11 AM (Total replies: 81)

Quote: --- Original message by: OctaVinyl
Say..... I've seen this in the 2012 stream of CE3.
At first it was getting boring, until Bullet showed the MLP tags.
Damn, I see Trixie in the background, which got me going to watch.

lol I didn't watch CE 2012. I don't know there're MLP tags. XD

Halo CE General Discussion » Bigass Public Beta May 9, 2015 02:24 AM (Total replies: 1869)

Is the map released? I saw some server running the final version.

Halo CE General Discussion » Bigass Public Beta May 5, 2015 12:13 PM (Total replies: 1869)

Finally somebody said it!

Halo CE General Discussion » Bigass Public Beta May 3, 2015 02:06 PM (Total replies: 1869)

The new SR somehow feel a bit slower than the V2.104. Can u fix that aLTis?

Halo CE General Discussion » Bigass Public Beta Apr 24, 2015 12:12 AM (Total replies: 1869)

aLTis, do I need to add you on Skype to have access to the beta? I don't have any mic to voice chat.

Halo CE General Discussion » Bigass Public Beta Apr 23, 2015 11:31 AM (Total replies: 1869)

But there is something still bother me. This is a large map, vehicle-focus but why the armory too focus on CQC? There're only 2 ranged weapons: The sniper rifle and DMR; 2 mid-to-close weapons: the pistols M6C and M6G; and 3 CQC weapons: Shotgun, M5AC and M5AK. Why there're so many CQC weapon in a large map like this? I think we should replace the M5AC with another ranged weapon such as a Battle Rifle or something like that?
Ps: This is just a constructive comment, the final decision is your, aLTis.

Halo CE General Discussion » Bigass Public Beta Apr 22, 2015 10:46 PM (Total replies: 1869)

So what I saw was true.

Edited by dustyb216 on Apr 22, 2015 at 10:46 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Bigass Public Beta Apr 16, 2015 09:45 PM (Total replies: 1869)

Battlefield style eh? XD

Halo CE General Discussion » Bigass Public Beta Apr 12, 2015 02:45 AM (Total replies: 1869)

May I ask u something aLTis? Is it possible to make your map play a music at a specific time in the game like the few last minutes of the match or when your team won?

Halo CE General Discussion » Bigass Public Beta Apr 9, 2015 07:48 PM (Total replies: 1869)

That's not gonna happen.

Halo CE General Discussion » Bigass Public Beta Apr 7, 2015 08:26 AM (Total replies: 1869)

Since we have 2 pistols, one original and one suppressed. I think the number 2 should be the suppressed version of Assault weapon which is the MA5C although I personally like the number 1 more.

Look like it's a real thing, not an April Fool guys.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fy1jbrrMfZc

Does anyone here notice April 1st is coming? A shocking news at this time shouldn't be trusted.

Quote: --- Original message by: UGoBoom
Quote: --- Original message by: dustyb216

So has anyone found the Badass Rifle? I found it but don't know if it was already found by other yet. It shoots 3 grenade bullet.
Edited by dustyb216 on Mar 17, 2015 at 04:47 AM

Unless that's the golden silenced BR you're talking about, then no. Tell us how to get to it please!

It isn't golden. The ammo scree change colour rapidly. Find it behind the small waterfall at the Fuel Rod Brute, it's a bit hard to see.

So has anyone found the Badass Rifle? I found it but don't know if it was already found by other yet. It shoots 3 grenade bullet.
Edited by dustyb216 on Mar 17, 2015 at 04:47 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Bigass Public Beta Mar 16, 2015 04:46 AM (Total replies: 1869)

Pls share me. :((

Time: Sun December 15, 2019 5:22 PM 157 ms.
A Halo Maps Website