A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: nun
About Contact
Last Post: Mar 4, 2015 07:01 AM
Interests:
Your Age: 25
What Games do you play: I asked you first

Post Statistics
nun has contributed to 9 posts out of 469389 total posts (0.00%) in 1,696 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Maps not downloading Mar 4, 2015 07:01 AM (Total replies: 10)

I love how the guy who is hosting all of the map downloads has a site link on his profile that is blocked for malware xD

Too bad its not like UT where you can host your own redirect server for the downloads.

Halo CE General Discussion » Maps not downloading Mar 3, 2015 02:00 PM (Total replies: 10)

lol thanks... See I just started. I have no idea what HAC is. What is that like a redirect server or something?
Edited by nun on Mar 3, 2015 at 02:00 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Maps not downloading Mar 3, 2015 01:41 PM (Total replies: 10)

Ok, glad its not my server.. What about the other maps that just say Map not found like BloodRage? I ran into a few others as well. They work if I have it locally but when it requires a download it just says not found

Halo CE General Discussion » Maps not downloading Mar 3, 2015 04:15 AM (Total replies: 10)

I know I said I wasn't going to post here but this seems to be the only place to get help since the game is so dated

I am racking my brain trying to get this to work. I installed a few custom maps, I got some to work but BloodRage says map not found and BattleCraft says Unable to join/Crashes the game

Both maps work on my server when I add them locally. But when I remove them I cannot join/download.

I can't find anything online anywhere about these issues. Do I need to add tags on the server somewhere since these use custom weapons?

Halo CE General Discussion » How to install mods?? Feb 28, 2015 11:37 PM (Total replies: 25)

For being such an old game I am baffled at how this community forum is stuck in a time warp of drama and bad attitudes.

I am going to find another community site. Have fun playing with each other. And remember children, always use protection.

Halo CE General Discussion » How to install mods?? Feb 28, 2015 01:13 PM (Total replies: 25)

Quote: --- Original message by: Maniac1000
Read the sticky threads in the halo general discussion and the technical and map design sections.
Especially the read this before asking how to blah blah thread.

No thanks :)

Halo CE General Discussion » How to install mods?? Feb 28, 2015 07:37 AM (Total replies: 25)

Thanks for the info guys, I will take a look

Halo CE General Discussion » How to install mods?? Feb 28, 2015 07:29 AM (Total replies: 25)

I see, I will take a look at that link... Are there any modified versions of blood gultch with custom weapons that you know of without having to dig through all the maps?

EDIT*** The more important question I should ask is if there is a tutorial anywhere on how to modify maps to add weapons myself?
Edited by nun on Feb 28, 2015 at 07:30 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » How to install mods?? Feb 28, 2015 06:58 AM (Total replies: 25)

Hi, I just setup a private dedicated server with gameservers

I am wondering how I would install any mods downloaded from this site, such as weapons or custom huds

Also wondering if there are any music mods? Having no legit map music is a downer (Just started playing Halo CE not long ago)

Time: Sun October 20, 2019 2:07 PM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website