A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: CirkuitBreaker
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 26, 2015 12:23 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
CirkuitBreaker has contributed to 33 posts out of 469803 total posts (.01%) in 1,827 days (.02 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 26, 2015 12:23 PM (Total replies: 2780)

You are introducing a red herring. The fact that GFWL ruined Halo 2 Vista has nothing to do with TwinReaper's argument.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 24, 2015 01:02 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Dennis, can't you ban by IP address?

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Apr 24, 2015 12:57 PM (Total replies: 12123)

why do people like sprint?

Halo CE General Discussion » Installation 01 (Halo Fan Game) Thread Apr 19, 2015 11:39 PM (Total replies: 496)

If I may make a suggestion, please do something with the grass. Real grass does not all look exactly the same unless it's someone's lawn (and a well-kept lawn at that.) the grass needs variation in color and size as well as weeds and such.

Other than that, your screenshot from the March 2015 build looks really good.
Edited by CirkuitBreaker on Apr 19, 2015 at 11:45 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 19, 2015 11:29 PM (Total replies: 2780)

If I remember correctly, all of the games had weapon bloom. It just wasn't shown on the HUD/reticle until Reach.

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
Quote: --- Original message by: KF7ZSE
Not for android! What! :P

Well considering Android sucks ass for games....

I have an HTC One M7 and every game I have played on it (Brave Frontier, Crazy Taxi, Zombie Assault 3, God of Light, Bloons TD 5, Crusaders Quest, StarCraft 1 through Winulator, and many MANY others), all work perfectly. Don't forget the Nvidia Shield runs on Android. So I highly suggest you take back your statement before you make a fool of yourself.
Edited by CirkuitBreaker on Apr 19, 2015 at 05:12 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 19, 2015 05:05 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Am I the only one that would rather have a Halo Wars port than a Halo 3 port?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo: Revolution Apr 3, 2015 05:46 PM (Total replies: 218)

NeX, do you take Paypal or Bitcoin?

Halo CE General Discussion » Not even Halo is safe... Apr 3, 2015 04:31 PM (Total replies: 81)

Can I kill myself?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Mar 28, 2015 02:18 PM (Total replies: 2780)

no, it doesn't have spawn points.

teh_lag, could you distribute the latest version as an .ips patch for people that have really slow internet connections?

Quote: --- Original message by: Danger_zone_98

-snip-

And lastly, whenever I tried to exit the Ghost in this area

-snip-

...I would instantly die with no apparent reason

-snip-

I don't know if that bug is connected somehow with the fact that I went back to get the Ghost.
Edited by Danger_zone_98 on Mar 14, 2015 at 12:12 AM

Sometimes when I get in the gauss hog, if I get out in that area I instantly die. That bug is not limited to the ghost.

Quote: --- Original message by: teh lag

Quote: --- Original message by: CirkuitBreaker
I think it was a debug feature put there so that playtesters could skip half the level and they forgot to take it out.

the cortana line is intentional, but it's not supposed to play when you heard it play. it was deliberately added to give some flavor for players who skip past the locked door. (it's not supposed to play if you haven't skipped past the door). i assure you that you most definitely encountered bug. i'm working on fixing it as i type this!
Edited by teh lag on Mar 13, 2015 at 06:24 PM

Leave it there! It's amazing!

I think it was a debug feature put there so that playtesters could skip half the level and they forgot to take it out.
Edited by CirkuitBreaker on Mar 13, 2015 at 06:31 PM

Quote: --- Original message by: teh lag
I don't understand what just happened. I put the game on normal, got in the warthog, went the normal way, then turned around and went the back way through the cave and Cortana yells "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" Then it tells me the security has been deactivated and Cortana tells me to proceed to the map room. Sure enough, the doors are unlocked.

this sounds like a bug. we're currently taking a look at reproducing and fixing it.
Edited by teh lag on Mar 11, 2015 at 08:59 PM

It can't be a bug. It has to be intentional. Cortana says "What the hell are you doing?" which is the same line she says if you kill Captain Keyes in A10. This was intentionally put there.
Edited by CirkuitBreaker on Mar 13, 2015 at 06:00 PM

I don't understand what just happened. I put the game on normal, got in the warthog, went the normal way, then turned around and went the back way through the cave and Cortana yells "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" Then it tells me the security has been deactivated and Cortana tells me to proceed to the map room. Sure enough, the doors are unlocked.

Halo CE General Discussion » What feature you guys like to see for OS? Mar 5, 2015 06:49 PM (Total replies: 64)

• See your own shadow.

• See your legs.

• 60 FPS animations.

• Fix the netcode so that online co-op for singleplayer maps is a thing.

• Splitscreen

• The ability to map the pause menu to a gamepad button. I can use joytokey/xpadder but why isn't this a thing?

• Halo 2-like HUD "safe area" for those times when I am playing on a TV and the edges of the screen get cut off.

• Support for higher resolution fonts. Fonts look really crappy.

• I don't think this can be done with OS, but I'm sick of water looking like smoke. I want water to look like water and have physics.

• This is probably an outrageous request, but I want trees and shrubbery and grass to blow in the wind.

Edited by CirkuitBreaker on Mar 5, 2015 at 07:07 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Mar 4, 2015 12:22 AM (Total replies: 12123)

Quote: --- Original message by: Masterz1337
Is there any chance that after the release of SPV3D40, you guys will go back and redo all of the levels with the very pretty directional light maps?

I don't think it is worth the effort. I rather put my time into something new people will enjoy and have fun playing than making something more pretty. Graphics for me are the lowest priority.

http://www.halomods.com/ips/index.php?/topic/608-what-do-youwant-to-see-in-spv3/page__view__findpost__p__9913

Directional Light Maps. Basically, CMT is able to use three more lightmaps to tell Halo where light is coming from. One for each direction in worldspace (x, y, and z).

http://i.imgur.com/heJbkgx.png
Someone please post this using the image tag. My account is just too new.
Edited by CirkuitBreaker on Feb 28, 2015 at 11:46 PM
Edited by CirkuitBreaker on Feb 28, 2015 at 11:50 PM

Time: Fri February 28, 2020 1:57 PM 141 ms.
A Halo Maps Website