A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: oidaradateme
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 8, 2015 12:30 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
oidaradateme has contributed to 4 posts out of 469391 total posts (0.00%) in 1,696 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE Servers Gone? Dec 8, 2015 12:30 PM (Total replies: 12)

Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314
Must be the time of day you're looking for matches then.
Where I live I get a lot more matches during the daytime than in the light. Almost the whole page is filled with 14/16 all the way to 16/16 servers.

Not even sure if it's the issue of what time I'm opening Halo CE, because there should be those same servers but just empty. The problem is that they're not there at all. Also, by an all time low I mean I see like 49 players total, even if it's at night. It's never been much lower than a couple hundred players for me. Now it never even goes past 100 players. Sigh, I guess it really is Halo CE dying. I just didn't expect it to happen so suddenly -_-
Quote: --- Original message by: Kinnet
Yep, the HCE server guys said, screw halo ce because is so old. let's go play halo 5 With seegman and his other accounts too!!.

I probably would, but I'm not willing to get an XBOX One just for Halo 5. Like I've heard other people suggest, Microsoft/343i need to bring Halo back to PC. It'd be glorious and I'd be more than willing to pay $60 for a new Halo title.
Edited by oidaradateme on Dec 8, 2015 at 12:40 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE Servers Gone? Dec 8, 2015 03:28 AM (Total replies: 12)

HAC2, and come on man I'm not that bad. Yes I have Custom Maps on; there are still several custom servers that I can see, but they're mostly empty.
It died within a span of less than a day? Seems legit.
Edited by oidaradateme on Dec 8, 2015 at 03:29 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo CE Servers Gone? Dec 8, 2015 12:12 AM (Total replies: 12)

About a couple days ago I went on Halo CE and noticed that many servers such as BigAss v2104 and whatnot were not on the list. Also, after the entire list loaded the amount of players was at an all time low. It's still like this as of a few minutes ago. Does anyone know what happened to the servers/players? I don't think I changed any of my gametype filters, but maybe I accidentally hit something weird. Information would be much appreciated!

Halo CE General Discussion » halo 4 custom chat Mar 2, 2015 01:04 AM (Total replies: 2)

So when I use the halo 4 custom chat skin, only the chat box on the left gets modded. The bottom of the screen where I type remains the same, when I should be typing in the same chat box on the left instead of bottom. Can anyone tell me how to fix this? Thanks!

Time: Tue October 22, 2019 11:14 AM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website