A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: JDBlack
About Contact
Last Post: Mar 29, 2015 07:26 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
JDBlack has contributed to 65 posts out of 469503 total posts (.01%) in 1,743 days (.04 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » HAC2 + OS compat fix Mar 29, 2015 05:51 AM (Total replies: 126)

Quote: --- Original message by: Danger_zone_98
Those issues are the ones I'm having, Btcc said it was because Windows 8.1.

I wonder if Windows 10 Preview users are affected by this.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Mar 29, 2015 05:50 AM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: sshers4
He wasn't interesting in halo ce but hopefully he will get involved with halo online pc.

Now I'm lost. You just went full potato.

Quote: --- Original message by: killzone64
Wanting to get started on a project before CE3...

What's stopping you from starting it besides TSC:E tags?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Mar 29, 2015 05:43 AM (Total replies: 2780)

He was on this forum when CMT released T.S.C.E.

And... do I really give a crap? Did he contribute anything to CMT other than promoting TSC:E on his YouTube channel?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Mar 29, 2015 05:39 AM (Total replies: 2780)

Gamecheat13 is like next Kirby when it comes to halo 3. Look at his older videos he did them pretty good.

Even then, Gamecheat and Kirby are just random people on the internet.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Mar 29, 2015 04:49 AM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: Zetren
http://puu.sh/gTBYf/ee185aef30.jpg

2/random confirmed

>Thinking fame on the internet really matters
lol Gamecheat is just a random guy on the internet like you, me, and everyone else here.

Halo CE General Discussion » Monday Night Halo! Mar 29, 2015 04:46 AM (Total replies: 25)

Quote: --- Original message by: DaLode
Does the MCC's multiplayer already work properly on Xbox One?
Don't have an Xbone yet, nor a PS4, but sometimes, just sometimes, I do consider getting one.

Look at the games for each console, if most of them doesn't interest you. Check back another year.

Halo CE General Discussion » Installation 01 (Halo Fan Game) Thread Mar 29, 2015 04:44 AM (Total replies: 494)

PFFFFFFFFFFFF you ladies stop pouting over minor aesthetics

lol that's something a non-artist would say.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Mar 27, 2015 03:55 PM (Total replies: 2780)

cynical statements like this concerning this game are starting to get bloody obnoxious
Edited by Zetren on Mar 27, 2015 at 01:56 PM

Well sorry if the Halo game in question took everything bad about all Halo games and combined them into one welfare package for Russians.

What

You noticed a massive stampede of retards joining on this forum since Halo Online got announced? Welcome to the final nail on Halomaps' coffin. See you guys on Halomods once this burns down.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Mar 26, 2015 11:09 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: DOPPELGANGER
Is this some sort of sick joke?

The fact that it exists or the fact that people here are actually excited for this piece of crap?
Edited by JDBlack on Mar 26, 2015 at 11:09 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo online trailer!!! Mar 26, 2015 01:44 PM (Total replies: 63)

I just don't understand how people can be actually excited for this piece of crap. Art styles clashing UGH! This game seriously has no sense of art direction whatsoever. Avoid this game like Nintendrones avoids third-party games.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Mar 26, 2015 12:56 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: Mootjuh
Well Vista sucked ans wasn't free.

Plus the fact that OEMs shipped Vista with beta drivers on their hardware sank Vista's reputation even further.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo online trailer!!! Mar 26, 2015 12:53 PM (Total replies: 63)

Quote: --- Original message by: Idaho
You haven't seen anything yet and you're already complaining, at least wait for the release to see what it really is about...

Yeah... 343 didn't listen to what Halo fans on the PC want which is a Halo 3 port with an editing kit that isn't stripped down.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo online trailer!!! Mar 26, 2015 10:36 AM (Total replies: 63)

Quote: --- Original message by: snark567
By your logic Halo maps and Halo Ce should die because most of the content sucks. Hell Halo should not be on pc because someone might make a mod you don't like. Boo hoo.

I like mods as much as the other PC gamer. Regarding to Steam. I want Steam to die off because it did nothing but consolize the PC platform. You know the potential DRM that everyone was complaining about on the Xbox One? It's the exact same DRM as Steam. Remember the whole Half-Life 2 fiasco? Even though it was the most crappy game I ever played on PC imo. It had an anti-used game DRM.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo online trailer!!! Mar 26, 2015 10:25 AM (Total replies: 63)

Quote: --- Original message by: snark567
We are not talking about Valve and team fortress now, we are talking about Microsoft and Halo. Why allow map making when you can sell the maps?

Have you seen most of the user-generated content for Team Fortress 2? They're usually terrible. I want Steam to die off, they're the true cancer that is killing PC gaming.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo ce mobile? android? Mar 26, 2015 10:21 AM (Total replies: 12)

Quote: --- Original message by: Isxz
Well, this is much better than some LATINO maps* lol

Correction, this is much better than any map produced by both Halomaps and Latinos combined. CMT are a league of their own at this point.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Mar 26, 2015 01:27 AM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: Ubermaniac
You learn to read frosty.

Well color me reasonable for no longer being interested in a crappy game from a now crappy series.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Mar 25, 2015 07:25 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: Idaho
Let's be honest though, what we really want to see on PC is solo or at least Firefight and I'm not sure if they're ready to give this to us...

Who plays Halo for single player? I haven't played Halo for the single player alone since 1. The multiplayer is where it is at.

Quote: --- Original message by: Ubermaniac
This does not make sense. This takes place after halo 3 and before 4 so shouldn't their be no Promethean weapons? You can see a spartan pointing it at the sword guy.

Quote: Graphics on par with Halo 4 based on Halo 3 engine

Learn to read.
Edited by JDBlack on Mar 25, 2015 at 07:27 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Mar 25, 2015 04:02 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: EmmanuelCD
Russia, Please conqueer Mexico!! Pleasse!! i will kill Peņa Nieto for you!!!

I would love to see two welfare countries destroy each other actually.

Time: Mon December 9, 2019 2:21 AM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website